Apr 25 at North Carolina noon ACCNX

I keep forgetting to mention Pitelli as a bright spot on this team. He absolutely is.... and should be moved up in order

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pitellis pop has really been a pleasant surprise late in the season. Will be interesting to see how that continues to develop as he adds strength

Terrible contact on both his hits today tho. Second one should have absolutely been an error. The pitcher looked like a clown trying to field that
Which is really the point of him needing to bunt for hits more. You have speed, use it!

Has to be the worst rotation Miami has had in years...id rather leave Mederos in to take some lumps and get experience for next season. This team clearly isn't doing sh*t anyways
I would agree that Mederos is a better option, but he's a head case at this point and putting him out there isn't going to help him. I am surprised that Mederos isn't starting the midweek games to gain his confidence and development.

I would agree that Mederos is a better option, but he's a head case at this point and putting him out there isn't going to help him. I am surprised that Mederos isn't starting the midweek games to gain his confidence and development.
Just hope he doesn't get frustrated and transfer bc he isnt getting the PT

Advertisement
Advertisement
I disagree somewhat. Rosario looks the part, but has not been consistent. So far into the season, I have to agree about the other weekend pitching, but they are young and it may be unfare to make that assessment as most freshmen don't start in ACC weekend rotation.
Out starters have 5 plus ERA, plenty of talented ACC freshman have done better than that. Will they get better? They will and they have too. Do I see this group ever being BVB, CMac, Slade like? **** no. And I was/am really high on Amac, Rosario and Mederos. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Advertisement
Really missed a big opportunity to add on there. The way the pitching usually goes this lead doesn't feel safe at all

Advertisement
Back