Apr 25 at North Carolina noon ACCNX

scane

Redshirt Freshman
Back for more pain. No changes other than to swap the left and right handed batters at the bottom of the order.

Advertisement
Maybe Garland will make us all proud.

Maybe Garland will make us all proud.
Hopefully we win but after Friday night not much to be proud of. 23 strikeouts from a veteran lineup is awful vs that pitching. Not like we faced Leiter and Rocker. Imagine that doubleheader vs Vandy? I woukd put out team K total at 30, and take the over.

Advertisement
Hopefully we win but after Friday night not much to be proud of. 23 strikeouts from a veteran lineup is awful vs that pitching. Not like we faced Leiter and Rocker. Imagine that doubleheader vs Vandy? I woukd put out team K total at 30, and take the over.
We won't be advancing very far if we keep ****ting the bed like this, that's for certain.

That said, Leiter and Rocker are impressive.

Yet anothher team littered with kids from NE taking us to school in every facet of the game. Tough to watch year after year

Advertisement
Garland allows three two out base runners and one run in the first. 1-0 North Carolina.

Has to be the worst rotation Miami has had in years...id rather leave Mederos in to take some lumps and get experience for next season. This team clearly isn't doing sh*t anyways
I can not remember a worse rotation. Even being young none of these guys at this point look like future lockdown weekend types.

This team strikes out way too much. As I stated many times, I don't like the team's overall approach to hitting. They take too many pitches and don't have a good approach with 2 strikes which is why they strike out at a high percentage.

What they're doing is either taught or tolerated. Neither is as acceptable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t love the shift there. If he hits into the shift, he’s making a productive out that will score a run. If he doesn’t, that happens.

I can not remember a worse rotation. Even being young none of these guys at this point look like future lockdown weekend types.
I disagree somewhat. Rosario looks the part, but has not been consistent. So far into the season, I have to agree about the other weekend pitching, but they are young and it may be unfare to make that assessment as most freshmen don't start in ACC weekend rotation.

Advertisement
Back