Apr 25 at North Carolina noon ACCNX

Advertisement
With 2 outs and a big lead with the score, you send him every time. Gil takes poor secondary lead and has a tendency not to run hard. He got cost us a run hard and he's slow.
I was wondering if he had a brain fart and didn’t go on contact with 2 outs. Very like him to do something like that on bases

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has any team in College baseball had more runners thrown out than us? I would say No but have not tracked it.
Nice outing by Garland and Lala today, a win is a win. Did not want to get swept by them powder blue homos

Advertisement
Just can't get consistent pitching and hitting for 3 weekend games, but an excellent job today on both avoiding the sweep!!!!

I keep waiting for this team to settle in. It's been up and down all season. Good win today!!!

We’re actually up a spot in the RPI to the 19th at the moment. With hosting off the table, four more ACC wins should do the trick. Might need a fifth including then ACC Tournament.

Advertisement
We’re actually up a spot in the RPI to the 19th at the moment. With hosting off the table, four more ACC wins should do the trick. Might need a fifth including then ACC Tournament.
We went up losing 2 of 3? Can't hate that. Where you see us right now?

Here we are a few weeks out from season end and we have no lineup that has been productive and no set rotation

Recipe for disaster. Hopefully we find it in next couple of weeks

Advertisement
Back