Apparently N'kosi is tired of the scenery at UM

Who cares what Perry does or not at this point ?

On another note I went To an university of 50000 plus in undergrad and still saw the same people **** near every day

Yup. Tends to happen as you go to the same section of your campus, especially around your Junior and Senior years when you're taking your major courses and not core general classes.

Advertisement
Two things.

Not everything is about football. These kids have lives away from the field.

A college kid getting in his feelings on social media is not nearly as lame as a heard of grown men obsessing over it.
DTP.....................Do you include me in that "heard"....if so, please throw me out....I am hear.

Advertisement
I hate this hackneyed political jargon but this N'Kushi post in itself is pretty much a nothingburger.

It's just that N'Kushi has pretty much burned any leeway he had with most of this fanbase and he either doesn't care or is just too stupid to realize it.

On a slightly different note, it's going to be interesting to see how the Three Stooges in the QB room adjust to a different form of expectations/discipline from Enos & Company. Enos seems like the kinda dude that is going to put them through a wall for being too lazy to understand and learn his schematic changes whereas in the past Rick & Junior probably took a more holistic version of discipline and got ****ed when they kept effing up in relation to his vision of how they should be progressing as a student/athlete/leader/etc.

If you notice the praise that's been lavished upon Tathan by this staff so far it's been that he's a leader but it's also been that he's a football junkie and has been infatuated with schemes and such since being a young kid.

Last edited:
DTP.....................Do you include me in that "heard"....if so, please throw me out....I am hear.
Cool. My phone changed herd to heard. Should still have been pretty easy to understand the message.

Or possibly it's a sign of all those other things.

He's not taking things seriously.
He doesn't spend his time wisely.
He's not 100% about Miami.
He embarasses his school.
He's selfish.

None of that is the end of the world, but you have to see the pattern here right? He keeps doing things to signal that he's not very serious about being the starting QB, and if he doesn't want to be the starting QB, then he's wasting a scholarship.
I agree with basically everything you said. But in the grand scheme of things, I think this tweet isn’t that important.

Advertisement
The post isn't the issue. It's the layering of questionable behavior by a 20 year old young man (not a child) who is supposed to be getting ready to take the helm of a major Division I football program. Perception is reality, and the quicker this young man starts to realize that ( his future employers will surely let him know this) the better off he will be. If he thinks he is immune from being "judge" based off of his social media, in combination with his questionable prior behavior, he needs to wake his *** up and take a sip of reality. We need to stop coddling these young men, if we ever want to do right by them.

Does UM have a semester abroad program? You know, where the students go live and take classes in another country?

He can meet new people that way. Might not be too late to sign up for this Fall.

Man some of you guys are too crazy about this stuff. The kid could just be tired of seeing his ex girlfriend every day or some sh*t. Stop reading so deeply into his posts and let the coaching staff handle him. If he goes he goes, if he stays he stays, but let’s at least give him the benefit of the doubt until spring.

Let’s see what a real coaching staff can do with him (both on and off the field)
Let's find him a new GF.

Advertisement
Did everyone forget what undergrad was like? He is right. In many ways it’s just 13th grade. Immaturity, clicks, drama and people talking ****.

Advertisement
This dude generally seems like he has some disability. That, or he's just a piece of shït.

Regardless I think the team is better suited with him gone. We at least have warm bodies with ability to get the job done, unlike last year.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back