Apparently N'kosi is tired of the scenery at UM

tenor.gif

Speechless MDP holy smokes 😂😂

GOCANES

Advertisement
And they're probably a lot of Greeks. N'kosi probably has a language barrier.

Not only is Miami frat population very small, but of the tiny frat population only a handful of frats have parties worth attending. SAM has great pre games, but schitty partys and Pike has great parties and tailgates. The rest of the frats parties are TERRIBLE.

Wow

And now wow at Perry but wow at you all still picking apart a kids social media and the opinions you all take away from it. Him simply saying UM is a small school and he sees the same people every day means his attitude his **** poor, lol.

Is the kid immature? Absolutely. I think he has proved that already. But what are grown men that follow and screen shot his social media posts all the time?

He knew that BEFORE HE SIGNED WITH THE SCHOOL. You want to whine about the school being small? LEAVE. I'm done with this kid, the consistent whining is beyond pathetic. You want to attend a larger school? LEAVE. Problem solved.

It is creepy that adults are following these kids on social media, but Kosi has proven himself to be a moron. If he hadn't done so many stupid things over his two years with the program, I'd be willing to give him a pass.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did everyone forget what undergrad was like? He is right. In many ways it’s just 13th grade. Immaturity, clicks, drama and people talking ****.

I didn't have time for that crap, so that nonsense rolled right past me. Then again, I was one of those kids that had to work their way through The U, so that probably explains why I missed the "Sweet Valley High" drama...

I didn't have time for that crap, so that nonsense rolled right past me. Then again, I was one of those kids that had to work their way through The U, so that probably explains why I missed the "Sweet Valley High" drama...

College is full of privileged little rich boys driving their Beamers and mean girls.

An there is a variety pack of chics in Metro Miami for N'kosi to never get bored with.
swamp-bunry-rabbit-now-35273361.png

LOL...I know some that look like the one on the right, they'll cuss yo' *** out just as bad or even worse than a Sista. There are some that look like the one on the left that'll beat yo' *** if you come out the mouth the wrong way:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not only is Miami frat population very small, but of the tiny frat population only a handful of frats have parties worth attending. SAM has great pre games, but schitty partys and Pike has great parties and tailgates. The rest of the frats parties are TERRIBLE.

No one gives a rat's *** about the Greeks at UMiami. They are a joke, and outside of the sorority chicks, who were always easy targets in the Grove, serve no purpose. This isn't the SEC, where if you aren't Greek you won't have a social life.

No one gives a rat's *** about the Greeks at UMiami. They are a joke, and outside of the sorority chicks, who were always easy targets in the Grove, serve no purpose. This isn't the SEC, where if you aren't Greek you won't have a social life.

That is pretty much what I say. I agree. However, Pike really does have some bangers, but only a few a semester and SAMMY does have quite a few good pre games with tons of hot girls. No need to join one though. I never did.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back