Apparently N'kosi is tired of the scenery at UM

The U has 17,331 students, 11,117 of them undergrads. If N'kosi is seeing the same few people every day, that's on him. I'm not sure he'd do much better in Shanghai. Maybe look up from the phone once in a while.

And no, he's not a "kid." He's an adult who's decided to compete in a very public highly scrutinized sport at its most prominent position. You have to be elite in many ways to succeed at that. It's not for everybody.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The U has 17,331 students, 11,117 of them undergrads. If N'kosi is seeing the same few people every day, that's on him. I'm not sure he'd do much better in Shanghai. Maybe look up from the phone once in a while.

And no, he's not a "kid." He's an adult who's decided to compete in a very public highly scrutinized sport at its most prominent position. You have to be elite in many ways to succeed at that. It's not for everybody.

Preach. How in tf are you seeing 17k people? Are you out of class that often? Where's your study habits both academically and in the play book? There's a new OC w/ new concepts and language yet this dude is still posting on social media, and obviously doing other frivolous things b/c it's early in the morning and this **** got 12% battery!! Smh.

I'm about ready to move on from blood. He's had 3 yrs here and haven't learned a **** thing.

If I posted the same thing on social media, I doubt 2 people would notice. The thing Kosi doesn't seem to understand is that if his intentions are to be the starting QB for a major D1 university, EVERYTHING you do will be scrutinized (except maybe how big the dump was he took today). It's the nature of the beast. If he doesn't understand or realize this, it's very telling to me.

I hold no ill will towards the young man. He may be overwhelmed beyond his capacity. It happens. I sincerely hope he soon realizes one way or the other that he's got to sh*t or get off the pot for his own benefit and for the benefit of the team.

Pretty much done with this kid. The fact that he had a golden opportunity to seize the starting job and didn't do it, plus the fact that Manny Diaz has made a point to say they needed serious upgrading in the quarterback room tells me all I need to know about that cat.

Advertisement
Pretty much done with this kid. The fact that he had a golden opportunity to seize the starting job and didn't do it, plus the fact that Manny Diaz has made a point to say they needed serious upgrading in the quarterback room tells me all I need to know about that cat.
He was the prize recruit of BOTH Alfraud Gluten and M0rk Pricht. Res ipsa loquiter.

If I posted the same thing on social media, I doubt 2 people would notice. The thing Kosi doesn't seem to understand is that if his intentions are to be the starting QB for a major D1 university, EVERYTHING you do will be scrutinized (except maybe how big the dump was he took today). It's the nature of the beast. If he doesn't understand or realize this, it's very telling to me.

I hold no ill will towards the young man. He may be overwhelmed beyond his capacity. It happens. I sincerely hope he soon realizes one way or the other that he's got to sh*t or get off the pot for his own benefit and for the benefit of the team.

But what makes it even worst, my g, is that he’s already been questioned on his maturity and he’s had issues w social media. On top of that; HE SUCKED! We’re not talking about a guy who set the world afire, he **** near burned down the season!

Preach. How in tf are you seeing 17k people? Are you out of class that often? Where's your study habits both academically and in the play book? There's a new OC w/ new concepts and language yet this dude is still posting on social media, and obviously doing other frivolous things b/c it's early in the morning and this **** got 12% battery!! Smh.

I'm about ready to move on from blood. He's had 3 yrs here and haven't learned a **** thing.

Well, considering the amount of students living on campus is only 3,000, these numbers are a bit misleading. Ultimately, the guy needs to hop on the metro rail and meet the rest of the city.

Advertisement
Well, considering the amount of students living on campus is only 3,000, these numbers are a bit misleading. Ultimately, the guy needs to hop on the metro rail and meet the rest of the city.
~4,300 actually. Soon to be 5415 once the New Housing Village is complete....though then they will start tearing down the Frosh dorms and rebuilding them, so probably wont be >5k until after those are complete.

Advertisement

An there is a variety pack of chics in Metro Miami for N'kosi to never get bored with.
swamp-bunry-rabbit-now-35273361.png

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back