Apparently N'kosi is tired of the scenery at UM

Advertisement
Him simply saying UM is a small school and he sees the same people every day means his attitude his **** poor, lol.
Me personally, it was more his showing up late or bailing all together on team functions, getting himself suspended multiple times, having former players and staffers say he wasn't dedicated to improving his craft, didn't take things seriously and didn't understand the opportunity in front of him that lead to me concluding his attitude is **** poor.

I don’t know gang, he could’ve been doing his Post about anything. I don’t follow players on social media but that’s just me. I don’t want to be that fan who’s having a knock down with a player over their performance in game. Like others said, if Perry’s immaturity and social media lovin’ is more important than football we will all know/see it as will Enos and Diaz. There’s really nowhere for N’Kosi to run and hide. Not sure I’d like everyone dissecting my every post.

I get what you're saying, but...

The answer is very simple, STOP POSTING stupid ****. This guy is digging his own hole and just won't stop digging. Forrest Gump used to have a saying...

Advertisement
This sounds like the setup for the excuse if he loses the starting job and he wants a reason non-football related to escape, because why else would anyone want to leave here.

Advertisement
Yeah, Baker Mayfield runnin' from the cops really hurt His Heisman chances.
Please never put Kosi Perry in the same sentence as Baker Mayfield again. The critical differences there are 1) Baker was focused on becoming a great football player, Kosi so far has shown he is not; and 2) Baker was a phenomenal talent which allowed people to look past his off the field issues. Kosi hasn't shown me a **** thing to believe he is a great player.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Of all the things to rag Kosi about, this tweet might be at the bottom of the list.

Or possibly it's a sign of all those other things.

He's not taking things seriously.
He doesn't spend his time wisely.
He's not 100% about Miami.
He embarasses his school.
He's selfish.

None of that is the end of the world, but you have to see the pattern here right? He keeps doing things to signal that he's not very serious about being the starting QB, and if he doesn't want to be the starting QB, then he's wasting a scholarship.

Two things.

Not everything is about football. These kids have lives away from the field.

A college kid getting in his feelings on social media is not nearly as lame as a heard of grown men obsessing over it.

At what point does it become ok for grown men who obsess over a college football team to question the actions of players on that team? And is it possible that this is symptomatic of a larger problem? Maybe people aren't upset about a tweet, they're upset that several tweets combined with the inability to beat out Malik Rosier despite clearly having more talent may signal that Perry isn't taking football very seriously.

And if he were any good on the field, nobody would care about sht like this.

Advertisement
Who cares what Perry does or not at this point ?

On another note I went To an university of 50000 plus in undergrad and still saw the same people **** near every day

lmao truer words could not be spoke. And being an IT major, we saw the same 5 girls for my year and a half at FSU.

He's justifying his decision. When things start to go south in any relationship, your mind starts reaching out for any little thing to justify the decision your subconscious has already made.

That said, you know he and others read these boards. At times we forget that even though they are fully grown adults, nobody likes to hear people call them stupid or put them down personally. I'm guilty of that myself at times and I will gladly apologize for it. Perry knows the perception is that he doesn't stand a chance. But he's the only one who knows whether that's true or not and can do something about it.

I am sure recruits and the teams we are in competition for also read his posts. So this will just be another thing to get them to think about someplace else. The (at one time and possibly in the future) starting QB saying its like a highschool and is sick of it.

Not aiming at you personally, but sounds like in a smaller school everyone knows you are an ***** quickly but in a huge school word takes longer to get around? I agree it is probably about girls. Most everything is.
I agree.............the girls he is hitting on probably said " you posted a chick on line doing the deed so get away, and find another, but it ain't me"..
She told her friends, and they look, and walk away.......it's called striking out, followed by a "pity party"
Got to live with what you sow, and he is pouting and blaming because of his Own Actions....
FIU open the door.

Advertisement
Back