Apologies accepted here

Advertisement
I love the jealousy and hate. Some of you clowns said he would never announce it while he was out recruiting. Well guess what losers, I was right and you guys are chumps
Dude, relax, what is this? Middle School? Who cares...When you sit on a football blog making inconsequential predictions, it opens you up to mockery and jackassery. You are not an "insider" like 99.9% of us on here. And even if you were an insider, I still contend that no one (or Most posters) gives a shït if you knew 1 day prior to everyone else. Doesn't change the trajectory of the team, who Manny decides to bring in, our the outcome of the team in any shape or form. Not trying to be overly critical of you OP, but this "I told you so" schtick is juvenile.

Dude, relax, what is this? Middle School? Who cares...When you sit on a football blog making inconsequential predictions, it opens you up to mockery and jackassery. You are not an "insider" like 99.9% of us on here. And even if you were an insider, I still contend that no one (or Most posters) gives a shït if you knew 1 day prior to everyone else. Doesn't change the trajectory of the team, who Manny decides to bring in, our the outcome of the team in any shape or form. Not trying to be overly critical of you OP, but this "I told you so" schtick is juvenile.
For your sins I forgive you my child. I cleanse you of your negativity

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean...you did have me checking all the UM websites this morning. So kudos. I guess. Keep it coming!

OP.. you have a misspelling in your tag line... you forgot an L. Should be:
“Say hello to the baLd guy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back