Apologies accepted here

I have tailgated with OP before, pretty sure he has a personal relationship with a player on the offensive side of the ball. Hence “players notified”. But continue to hate on those contributing to the site just for the sake of it.

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Some of you clowns and chumps owe me apologies. I told you it would be announced today and that it would be morning or early afternoon and guess what? It happened as I said it would. I can forgive you fools who seek penance tho.

You were right! And so humble!

g8rh8rMD

Junior
Some of you clowns and chumps owe me apologies. I told you it would be announced today and that it would be morning or early afternoon and guess what? It happened as I said it would. I can forgive you fools who seek penance tho.
You are stronger than you think, OP.

Now, GFY.

tdub85

Say hello to the bad guy
You are stronger than you think, OP.

Now, GFY.
Dont know if I'll have time to do that. You are forgiven anyway. Good day to you and god bless you my child

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
Cockbags like you are the worse. You throw **** at the wall hoping it sticks. Gtfoh

tdub85

Say hello to the bad guy
Cockbags like you are the worse. You throw **** at the wall hoping it sticks. Gtfoh
Are the worst. Learn proper grammar Mr chump. You are still forgiven for your transgressions

AllbouttheU

King Dingaling
I dont get this site...the man gives a good bit of info and gets attacked for it. This is why we lose insiders...
Well you’re a fool if you believe insiders on here.