Apologies accepted here

The OP did call it . Flat out . I thought he was full of it too but he wasn't .

I love the jealousy and hate. Some of you clowns said he would never announce it while he was out recruiting. Well guess what losers, I was right and you guys are chumps
Dude, relax, what is this? Middle School? Who cares...When you sit on a football blog making inconsequential predictions, it opens you up to mockery and jackassery. You are not an "insider" like 99.9% of us on here. And even if you were an insider, I still contend that no one (or Most posters) gives a shït if you knew 1 day prior to everyone else. Doesn't change the trajectory of the team, who Manny decides to bring in, our the outcome of the team in any shape or form. Not trying to be overly critical of you OP, but this "I told you so" schtick is juvenile.

tdub85

Say hello to the bad guy
Dude, relax, what is this? Middle School? Who cares...When you sit on a football blog making inconsequential predictions, it opens you up to mockery and jackassery. You are not an "insider" like 99.9% of us on here. And even if you were an insider, I still contend that no one (or Most posters) gives a shït if you knew 1 day prior to everyone else. Doesn't change the trajectory of the team, who Manny decides to bring in, our the outcome of the team in any shape or form. Not trying to be overly critical of you OP, but this "I told you so" schtick is juvenile.
For your sins I forgive you my child. I cleanse you of your negativity

tdub85

Say hello to the bad guy

tdub85

Say hello to the bad guy
Now you're attacking me...and yea i follow the insiders on this site...ur here so you do too
They know not what they do brother. We must forgive them for their ignorance

Chard

Redshirt Freshman
I mean...you did have me checking all the UM websites this morning. So kudos. I guess. Keep it coming!

1mg of Epi

Recliner Slug
OP.. you have a misspelling in your tag line... you forgot an L. Should be:
“Say hello to the baLd guy.

6GOD

Recruit
OP confirmed lame af.

Congrats on having info though.

tdub85

Say hello to the bad guy

tdub85

Say hello to the bad guy
OP.. you have a misspelling in your tag line... you forgot an L. Should be:
“Say hello to the baLd guy.
Wow how lame are you? That is cringeworthy bad dude. I mean just straight up horrible.