Apologies accepted here

Advertisement
As far as who it was as of Thursday people inside the program didn't know as I know one that's been in athletic office for 36 years and he had no clue and he is there every day
We got guys with insiders that are saying they don’t know anything lol guess what... You don’t have an insider

I’d like to apologize to the chick I dated sophomore and junior years of college. I kinda did her dirty.... then she put on waaaaaay too much weight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some of you clowns and chumps owe me apologies. I told you it would be announced today and that it would be morning or early afternoon and guess what? It happened as I said it would. I can forgive you fools who seek penance tho.
You are gonna have to do a **** of a lot better to insult people here. Clowns, chumps, fools? Get out of here. Come up with something better. Your insults are worse than your posts.

Trump is president... what’s your point? There are clearly a lot of dumb ppl.

I know you think you are making a cool and edgy point, but really you have just revealed you are intellectually-lazy and due to certain developmental or educational deficiencies resort to the most hackneyed, obtuse, and prosaic trope to make yourself believe you have an incisive point to make. You are basically a man sitting under a tree trying to cut away beast sinew with a dull rock while most of your contemporaries are slicing away with a hand-forged knife made of Solingen steel....cut away my little friend, we find it precious.

I know you think you are making a cool and edgy point, but really you have just revealed you are intellectually-lazy and due to certain developmental or educational deficiencies resort to the most hackneyed, obtuse, and prosaic trope to make yourself believe you have an incisive point to make. You are basically a man sitting under a tree trying to cut away beast sinew with a dull rock while most of your contemporaries are slicing away with a hand-forged knife made of Solingen steel....cut away my little friend, we find it precious.

You are trying way too hard.

And he happens to be right.

Advertisement
He just made a point using a few words. U tried to do the same using many.

More isn’t always better.

So I should be edgy and cut myself like you? Or do I just think there are a lot of dumb ppl? To make a point like you have above you have to know the person, I don’t know you or any other emo kids.

And a saw is better then a “hand-forged knife” to cut the tree limb I’m sitting on. Thank you for your 2 cents.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back