Apologies accepted here

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some of you clowns and chumps owe me apologies. I told you it would be announced today and that it would be morning or early afternoon and guess what? It happened as I said it would. I can forgive you fools who seek penance tho.

Wrong place for that BS, that's worth al least 100 dislikes.

I apologize for the fact you think your "prediction" matters at all to anyone, ever.

SPOT ON , imagine how HUGE DESK felt with all the pounding some people here did it was relentless , oh the IPF just finished and finaled complete and HUGE DESK said for months it won't final till season is over in 2019.

Oh almost forgot HUGE DESK is also doing the Hecht center upgrade and new Proton therapy , with many other HUGE DESK UM jobs in the que boy this will ignite it all again LMAO.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Some of you clowns and chumps owe me apologies. I told you it would be announced today and that it would be morning or early afternoon and guess what? It happened as I said it would. I can forgive you fools who seek penance tho.

Congrats

Here try one of these
crap2.jpeg

I don’t remembering doubting or believing you, but did I miss an announcement? Did we get him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those saying I seek attention I simply wanted to alleviate the feeling an announcement wouldn't be made for even longer. I know more than some because of my connections to the team. Just accept what I say next time is rock solid info
As far as who it was as of Thursday people inside the program didn't know as I know one that's been in athletic office for 36 years and he had no clue and he is there every day

Advertisement
Back