Apologies accepted here

That’s it ? Cmon op that’s low hanging fruit I expected more than a dude jerking off with sandpaper to his own thread
You pokemon freaks are weird. If that's how you like to jerk off keep it to yourself weirdo. You gonna jerk off to that lame movie they're making about your lame *** pokemon?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude, I am as lame as they come. Seriously u can smell the lame dripping off me, and I leave a wet trail of lame behind wherever I walk.

But at least my tag line isn’t Say hello to the bad guy.... cause that’s waaay dafuq over the lame line.
You just aren't clever enough to understand it. It's ok we all understand you barely have the intelligence to read what's on here. Nobody expects you to be able to comprehend what is actually being said though

You just aren't clever enough to understand it. It's ok we all understand you barely have the intelligence to read what's on here. Nobody expects you to be able to comprehend what is actually being said though
That’s it? That’s you’re witty retort? Wow you may actually be lamer than I am... and that ain’t easy.

Anywhoozles... I’ve been thinking about starting a CIS Lame Dudes Club. How’s about we do it together!!? Between the two of us, ain’t nobody gonna out-lame us!! And think of all the activities we could do!!!

You in??
🤞

Advertisement
That’s it? That’s you’re witty retort? Wow you may actually be lamer than I am... and that ain’t easy.

Anywhoozles... I’ve been thinking about starting a CIS Lame Dudes Club. How’s about we do it together!!? Between the two of us, ain’t nobody gonna out-lame us!! And think of all the activities we could do!!!

You in??
🤞
**** it, I'm in. Dont know about a 2 man crew though

5671542.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back