Anyone else think Williams >>>>>>>>>>>> Martell?

Advertisement
Up to this point, I haven't seen anything from Williams to tell me he's better than Martell. Matter of fact, looked to me that Williams may have had some transgressions last year and throw-in the weight gain, it's possible he may have gone backwards last season. Hopefully, with new adequate coaching he'll get it turned around and make the QB race a competitive one. Iron sharpens iron.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I doubt it. If Williams were any good he would have played last year.

Dude couldn’t beat out Malik Rosier or N’Kosi Perry, so I don’t expect much from him

Advertisement
Even if Martell is given a waiver to play, I think Williams beats him out (if it's truly an open competition, which I highly doubt).

Ok, I'll bite on conspiracy theory.

Under what circumstances does Miami's coaching staff, especially under the tone Manolo projects outwardly, would the very best player at a position not be on the field?

Advertisement
Was it a real competition yes or no?...

I’m not buying the story that Williams is this amazing QB who Richt just never let compete.

Bull****.

If Richt had a great QB on the roster last year, he would have played him. Fact is, we had garbage at QB last year, and Williams wasn’t impressing anyone enough to rise above the garbage.

We’ll see how it turns out but my money is on Miami Martell

I’m not buying the story that Williams is this amazing QB who Richt just never let compete.

Bull****.

If Richt had a great QB on the roster last year, he would have played him. Fact is, we had garbage at QB last year, and Williams wasn’t impressing anyone enough to rise above the garbage.

Richt has shown repeatedly he will play a less talented player over the more talented one in 2018 in multiple instances. Was any of the 2018 offensive recruits used right? Even Brevin, outside of the fsu rec td was he thrown a pass over 15 yards all year? Why didn’t Lorenzo and cam play earlier in the season when they were the most talented backs? How about the young receivers? Jarren couldn’t even play in a game when they had the new redshirt rule? Richt mismanaged the whole offense..

Bull****.

I don’t know if Williams is any good, but I do know richt would not allow him to compete for the job last season.

When there was talk of Williams transferring after the bowl game, a number of articles discussed it.

Advertisement
Back