Anyone else think Williams >>>>>>>>>>>> Martell?

Advertisement
Even if Martell is given a waiver to play, I think Williams beats him out (if it's truly an open competition, which I highly doubt).
Why would you doubt that the QB competition will be truly open? Upon what would you possibly base that on? Also what makes you think that Williams is better than Martell? It's fine to have that opinion but my point is that none of us have any evidence either way. I do think it's possible that Williams beats out Martell. I have always had a very high opinion of Williams. I also think that the reverse is just as possible. I do think that those two will seperate themselves from the rest during Spring and that includes Perry.

Jon Richt is the only coach from the previous staff who has not been re-hired.

Let that marinate.
Miami's offensive failure is damaging enough. Add in the nepotism angle and he'll be at the HS level if he's lucky.

Miami's offensive failure is damaging enough. Add in the nepotism angle and he'll be at the HS level if he's lucky.

I think realistically Miami should have a Top 10 defense this year (schedule). If we move up into the 40's (which is trash) that almost guarantees a division crown.

UF game is huge in so many ways. We beat them and the road is wide open for a special year.

Advertisement
It depends entirely on how well they pick up the new offense. William's couldn't beat out Perry or Rosier last year, that doesnt speak well about his chances. But maybe with a new coach he'll blossom.
You are thinking with Richt mindset...1st off 99% of Div 1 OCs or head coaches would've NEVER started Rosier in the first place...he's not a D1 QB...

This nonsense about Perry or Williams not being able to beat Rosie out is laughable....fact is stubborn Richt likes seniors no matter how bad they are...

Let's just be thankful he's no longer the head coadh

How does anyone judge the qbs under the richt & richt project...it's sad when your fanbase has those with minimum football intel but have the audacity to qualify the qb room from the outside. O state brought in a transfer and frosh qb, so what did that say about what they had in there qb room (ala Tate).

The knucklehead is the one who thought he should post words of ignorance in light of his/her lack of um or football knowledge
Man, anyone with a brain shouldn’t judge anyone on O. What Richt was trying to run was so bad, no one could look good running it. It’s why I can’t be too critical of the line, or QB play. QB play was brutal, but dear lord, the O didn’t exactly set them up for success.

It’s clean slate time for everyone, as far as I’m concerned. Every QB in the room has a real shot at starting, and an even better chance of improving whether they start or not.

Advertisement
They were at practice everyday. If Williams was good enough to beat them out, they would have seen it daily at practice. Why put him in the game and he hadn’t proven worthy in practice makes zero sense. It’s not like he was suspended.

Most realize the Richt decisions on offense were atrocious at best.
No doubt but to suggest an out of shape rookie QB is better than the ones ahead of him is ridiculous. He can’t prove trustworthy enough to be in shape, how can he be trusted to make good decisions or lead?

To have a SINGLE player out of shape is totally unacceptable PERIOD.
At Div.I level battling for NC, the season NEVER ends.

A HC who sees anything resembling this would turn to positions coach with a WTF is this point to sideline and tell player get out of my sight and tell position coach we’ll talk later.

Out of shape players are disrespectful to players putting it all on the line for RINGS.

I just cannot accept being out of shape PERIOD , our mindset is NC RINGS PERIOD.
GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back