Anyone else think Williams >>>>>>>>>>>> Martell?

Advertisement

Kosi thinks otherwise.

Advertisement
It depends entirely on how well they pick up the new offense. William's couldn't beat out Perry or Rosier last year, that doesnt speak well about his chances. But maybe with a new coach he'll blossom.

If you're basing the comparison on performance, Martell is the better player based solely on the fact that he actually has played against college competition. Williams has like 3 snaps against Savannah State under his belt. Martell got a bit of mop up duty for Ohio State last year and played well. I would assume the competition will be completely open as Enos isn't hitched to any of these guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't see how anybody knows anything about Wiliams as a college QB right now.

I'm not knocking him; there is just about zero body of evidence to go on.

I was just saying, if he has this mindset then great, if he doesn’t then PINE TIME for him , next man up .

GOCANES

I didn't particularly like what I saw of Martell on tape. Seemed to me he needed to do a little "hop step" to get full velocity on the ball. Not much of a sample though.

As for Williams, he hasn't played so who the **** knows? I don't like the idea of him starting his first game against UF.

Advertisement
Well whom ever gets the start would have earned it with all the new coaches watchful eyes along with mentoring.

They’ll be baptism by fire 🔥 but why not many of our great QB’s were born that way.

GOCANES

I've not seen Martell play, and obviously I have not seen much of Williams......but if everything else is equal I want the 6'2" QB over the 5'11" QB. Really tired of seeing the DL bat the football away, and I'm wary of having to constantly roll a guy out just to get him a decent throwing lane.

Advertisement
Back