Anyone else think Williams >>>>>>>>>>>> Martell?

There’s always gonna be agendas on CIS because many of the mongrels in here are more concerned with getting attention and **** stirring than they are UM.

One thing I’m finally confident in is that we have a legitimate QB coach/OC. I’m confident he will put a good offense on the field no matter which QB he chooses.

You know how ******* mind blowing it is (rhetorical) that I can go "Hey Chise next year Miami is going to move up 50 spots in overall offense" and the only reply you will give me is "our offense still sucks".

Advertisement
I think Martell is head and shoulders above all the qbs. If he gets a waiver will be our starter without question.

Horse

I must have missed all those reports if how he was doing so well in practice.

BTW, I'm not saying the potential isn't there, but Jon Richt wasn't the guy to give him the knowledge to succeed. I don't think any QB grew past their HS level under Richt.

No, because I have never seen either play a full game for us.

Advertisement
I must have missed all those reports if how he was doing so well in practice.

BTW, I'm not saying the potential isn't there, but Jon Richt wasn't the guy to give him the knowledge to succeed. I don't think any QB grew past their HS level under Richt.

Stop

What, pray tell, do I need to stop?

Are you prepared to argue that Jon Richt made any QB better? Do you have any evidence that William's was better than any of the others that we haven't already seen? Was that 1 of 3 for 17 yards last season against Savannah State what gave you that high opinion of Jarren?

How about we just wait and see if:
A. Martell gets the waiver
B. How they do in spring practice

Before we start getting over defensive.

What, pray tell, do I need to stop?

Are you prepared to argue that Jon Richt made any QB better? Do you have any evidence that William's was better than any of the others that we haven't already seen? Was that 1 of 3 for 17 yards last season against Savannah State what gave you that high opinion of Jarren?

How about we just wait and see if:
A. Martell gets the waiver
B. How they do in spring practice

Before we start getting over defensive.

Ya because the verbiage from the individuals running the 104th ranked offense in the country is what we should go by.

I watched Williams with my own two eyes. I think he is better. Period. I think he will also give Martell a run for his money.

Advertisement
Even if Martell is given a waiver to play, I think Williams beats him out (if it's truly an open competition, which I highly doubt).
I don't get how you think it wouldn't be an open competition; Don't think that TNM or TNCoach can afford not to play the best. Then again that do look like Lil' Stevie Wonder, and we know he ain't seeing it either.

Ya because the verbiage from the individuals running the 104th ranked offense in the country is what we should go by.

I watched Williams with my own two eyes. I think he is better. Period. I think he will also give Martell a run for his money.
I agree about giving Martell a run for his money. Given the current situation, any of those QBs that don't give 110% effort are making the statement that they're not serious about being a starting QB.

Maybe you took my original post differently than it was intended. I clearly say it's possible.

Side note: How damning would it be on Richt if Williams turns out to be a superstar?

William's couldn't beat out Perry or Rosier last year, that doesnt speak well about his chances. But maybe with a new coach he'll blossom.

Advertisement
I agree about giving Martell a run for his money. Given the current situation, any of those QBs that don't give 110% effort are making the statement that they're not serious about being a starting QB.

Maybe you took my original post differently than it was intended. I clearly say it's possible.

Side note: How damning would it be on Richt if Williams turns out to be a superstar?

Not damning at all to be honest. Richt had one of the worst offenses if not the worst in the history of modern Miami Hurricane football.

Even if Martell is given a waiver to play, I think Williams beats him out (if it's truly an open competition, which I highly doubt).
We haven’t even seen Williams against legit college talent. We’ve seen martell. Tho limited but we’ve seen him. Anyone claiming at this point is his career he could be better that Tate are crazy...

Not damning at all to be honest. Richt had one of the worst offenses if not the worst in the history of modern Miami Hurricane football.
And he'd look even worse for keeping a stud on third string. Jon already looked worse for his time in Miami, this would mean he'd have to learn to code.

Advertisement
And he'd look even worse for keeping a stud on third string. Jon already looked worse for his time in Miami, this would mean he'd have to learn to code.

Jon Richt is the only coach from the previous staff who has not been re-hired.

Let that marinate.

Advertisement
Back