Anybody else getting tired of all the haters here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
LMAO at anyone supporting this mediocrity calling someone a Nancy. BOO HOO.

Getting trounced by a mid tier program like UL, watching FSU win the NT, losing recruits to everybody and their mommy. Coach trying to snake his way outa town and deflecting and not be straight about it. Yeah its all dandy. Gtfoh go to church

I enjoy the debate. It wouldn't be any fun if everyone had the same opinion. And sometimes the opposite has some very good points. There are pros and cons to every situation and we all think we know what is best for the team. It just crosses the line when the name-calling and insults start. Grow up a little and respect your fellow Canes fan but we all have the right to disagree. Any amount of arguing here isn't going to change the situation in Coral Gables any way.

Advertisement
you know whats funny man,

If you have a University who actually gave a **** about MIAMI FOOTBALL.. 90% of what you listed wouldnt be a problem here.

A president who does not micro manage +
An AD who has balls and can make a hire this University DESERVES +
Solid Coach who hires solid COACHES +
A real S&C guy +

Recruiting in MIAMI is what it is. That for **** sure will never change no matter who is coaching. Even Saban

The Miami media will always blow -
Stadium (see above) -

You know what's funny, man...

You and others act like the UM admin DOESN'T care about football. That's the stupidest **** ever. You act like you know what goes on behind closed doors, like you're on the Board of Trustees. GTFOH.

What's funny is that people who post that crap are too stupid to realize how stupid they sound.

Stupid? really? If you actually payed attention the past 20 years you would see the bigger picture

Who are the dumbasses that granted Coker the HC position? Who the **** gave him a big time extension? Who the **** hired within the program a second time by takin Randy? Who signed our life away with the Sun Life Stadium (25 years)? Who the **** gave Shannon an extension? Who decided to not renovate the OB? Who hired a ******* coach from the MAC just by hearing his in person interview and seeing his binder for success and no statistical analysis of his teams?

That is just the ****** start! Im not even going to into why Swasey is here still and why our facilities are ancient and why we havent had a nutrition department that specializes plans for football till this year.

yes, stupid.

I went to my first UM game in '79; my dad was an alum. So I'm quite familiar with the bigger picture, thanks.

"Who decided not to renovate the Orange Bowl"? Um, the city of ******* Miami, that's who. I know you haters like to blame Shalala for that one, but it wasn't her; the city screwed the pooch. I guess you don't remember the plans for a renovated OB with side-by-side football/baseball facilities that Shalala pledged something like 50 mil of UM's money to renovate if the city would go through with plans. City officials reneged on the deal. Not much Shalala can do about that.

And the deal that Shalala negotiated with Huizenga was a **** good one that nets us a ton more money than we ever made in the OB.

"Who granted Coker the HC position." First off, let's not act like Coker came outta nowhere. The guy had our offense rolling as OC, killing everyone we played. and the players wanted him as HC. Shalala had no hand in offering him the job; Dee did that.

I can't keep up with all the other stupid crap you're spewing, but that's a start right there.

Please, tell me more about this "big picture.":ibisroflmao:

Last edited:

If you have a University who actually gave a **** about MIAMI FOOTBALL.. 90% of what you listed wouldnt be a problem here.

A real S&C guy +

Recruiting in MIAMI is what it is. That for **** sure will never change no matter who is coaching. Even Saban

Stadium (see above) -

You and others act like the UM admin DOESN'T care about football. That's the stupidest **** ever. You act like you know what goes on behind closed doors, like you're on the Board of Trustees. GTFOH.

What's funny is that people who post that crap are too stupid to realize how stupid they sound.

Stupid? really? If you actually payed attention the past 20 years you would see the bigger picture

Who are the dumbasses that granted Coker the HC position? Who the **** gave him a big time extension? Who the **** hired within the program a second time by takin Randy? Who signed our life away with the Sun Life Stadium (25 years)? Who the **** gave Shannon an extension? Who decided to not renovate the OB? Who hired a ******* coach from the MAC just by hearing his in person interview and seeing his binder for success and no statistical analysis of his teams?

That is just the ****** start! Im not even going to into why Swasey is here still and why our facilities are ancient and why we havent had a nutrition department that specializes plans for football till this year.

yes, stupid.

I went to my first UM game in '79; my dad was an alum. So I'm quite familiar with the bigger picture, thanks.

"Who decided not to renovate the Orange Bowl"? Um, the city of ******* Miami, that's who. I know you haters like to blame Shalala for that one, but it wasn't her; the city screwed the pooch. I guess you don't remember the plans for a renovated OB with side-by-side football/baseball facilities that Shalala pledged something like 50 mil of UM's money to renovate if the city would go through with plans. City officials reneged on the deal. Not much Shalala can do about that.

And the deal that Shalala negotiated with Huizenga was a **** good one that nets us a ton more money than we ever made in the OB.

"Who granted Coker the HC position." First off, let's not act like Coker came outta nowhere. The guy had our offense rolling as OC, killing everyone we played. and the players wanted him as HC. Shalala had no hand in offering him the job; Dee did that.

I can't keep up with all the other stupid crap you're spewing, but that's a start right there.

"Who granted him an extension"...

You know im right bc you wont answer the rest of the questions.

Advertisement

A real S&C guy +

Stadium (see above) -

yes, stupid.

LOL, I just killed two of your points. KILLED them. There's no reason to go any further. Your post is full of stupidity that doesn't deserve a further response.

A real S&C guy +

Stadium (see above) -

Who are the dumbasses that granted Coker the HC position? Who the **** gave him a big time extension? Who the **** hired within the program a second time by takin Randy? Who signed our life away with the Sun Life Stadium (25 years)? Who the **** gave Shannon an extension? Who decided to not renovate the OB? Who hired a ****ing coach from the MAC just by hearing his in person interview and seeing his binder for success and no statistical analysis of his teams?

That is just the ****in start! Im not even going to into why Swasey is here still and why our facilities are ancient and why we havent had a nutrition department that specializes plans for football till this year.

yes, stupid.

"Who decided not to renovate the Orange Bowl"? Um, the city of ****ing Miami, that's who. I know you haters like to blame Shalala for that one, but it wasn't her; the city screwed the pooch. I guess you don't remember the plans for a renovated OB with side-by-side football/baseball facilities that Shalala pledged something like 50 mil of UM's money to renovate if the city would go through with plans. City officials reneged on the deal. Not much Shalala can do about that.

145.gif

I'm tired of lazy excuses, and those that enable this trash.

And I'm tired of message board All-Americans acting like they know anything.

Then leave.

Meh, I'd prefer to stick around just to annoy the haters.

You started a thread complaining about the complaining and you are calling people stupid???? LMAO

I can handle complaining, if you've got a valid and fact-based complaint. The crap that's being thrown around here is simply stupid. Sorry you can't tell the difference.

Advertisement

A real S&C guy +

Stadium (see above) -

Who are the dumbasses that granted Coker the HC position? Paul Dee. No choice when the HC bolts two weeks before signing day.
Who the **** gave him a big time extension? The extension came after year two. Coker was 25-1.
Who the **** hired within the program a second time by takin Randy? The program was ****. Nobody worth a **** was taking the job.
Who signed our life away with the Sun Life Stadium (25 years)? No choice. The city of Miami did not want to spend any money into the Orange Bowl.
Who the **** gave Shannon an extension? No one gave Shannon an extension.
Who decided to not renovate the OB? The city of Miami.
Who hired a ****ing coach from the MAC just by hearing his in person interview and seeing his binder for success and no statistical analysis of his teams? Considering the state of the program, it was a **** good hire.
Who gave Golden a raise and extension till 2020 with out proving a god **** thing?!?!?! UM did. No choice since they lied to his face about Nevin Shapiro.

That is just the ****in start!
Im not even going to into why Swasey is here still and why our facilities are ancient and why we havent had a nutrition department that specializes plans for football till this year.
no idea why Swasey is still here. I personally think he stinks. As for our facilities, they are competitive. Never will be Bama or Texas.

yes, stupid.

LOL, I just killed two of your points. KILLED them. There's no reason to go any further. Your post is full of stupidity that doesn't deserve a further response.

You didnt kill anything. You just spewed some **** about about the stadium and Coker. Shalala signed off on his extension and everything else that has been going on. 4 different ADs didnt help as well, but your girl hired them. The problems are as bright as day and you clearly cant see who is aiding to our problems as a football prgram.

yes, stupid.

You didnt kill anything. You just spewed some **** about about the stadium and Coker. Shalala signed off on his extension and everything else that has been going on. 4 different ADs didnt help as well, but your girl hired them. The problems are as bright as day and you clearly cant see who is aiding to our problems as a football prgram.

No, you spewed the ****. I spewed facts. Sorry your hatred blinds you from facts and keeps you mired in the ****.

Advertisement
I'm getting tired of people starting threads every time they have a ******* thought

Not directed at OP, just in general. Same tired *** ****, moar threads about it.

Shalala could have saved the OB if she really wanted to.. At the end of the day, she didn't care about its destruction.

A real S&C guy +

Stadium (see above) -

Who are the dumbasses that granted Coker the HC position? Paul Dee. No choice when the HC bolts two weeks before signing day.
Who the **** gave him a big time extension? The extension came after year two. Coker was 25-1.
Who the **** hired within the program a second time by takin Randy? The program was ****. Nobody worth a **** was taking the job.
Who signed our life away with the Sun Life Stadium (25 years)? No choice. The city of Miami did not want to spend any money into the Orange Bowl.
Who the **** gave Shannon an extension? No one gave Shannon an extension.
Who decided to not renovate the OB? The city of Miami.
Who hired a ****ing coach from the MAC just by hearing his in person interview and seeing his binder for success and no statistical analysis of his teams? Considering the state of the program, it was a **** good hire.
Who gave Golden a raise and extension till 2020 with out proving a god **** thing?!?!?! UM did. No choice since they lied to his face about Nevin Shapiro.

That is just the ****in start!
Im not even going to into why Swasey is here still and why our facilities are ancient and why we havent had a nutrition department that specializes plans for football till this year.
no idea why Swasey is still here. I personally think he stinks. As for our facilities, they are competitive. Never will be Bama or Texas.

sounds like a lot of excuses to me.

-the program is always worth a ****
-Shannon did get an extension
-golden was not a good hire regardless of SOP
-so since we lied to golden about shapiro we had to give him a 7 year extension to show gratitude? no way

bull****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back