Anybody else getting tired of all the haters here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems about 90% of the posters here truly hate everything about UM.

Shalala- Hate.
Blake James (or any AD here)- Hate.
Al Golden/Coker/Shannon- Hate.
D'Onofrio- Hate.
Kehoe- Hate.
Coley- Hate.
Swasey- Hate.
Steve Morris, the entire OL, all TEs, the entire D- Hate.
Any recruit who doesn't choose UM- Hate.
Any recruit who first chooses UM but then decides to keep his options open- Hate.
Any coach at any So Fla HS who doesn't funnel all his top players to UM- Hate.
All reporters who cover UM (Manny, Susan, Matt Porter, you name it)- Hate.
Dolphin Stadium- Hate
Any fan who actually doesn't hate any of the above- Hate.

I get we all want to win, and message boards are a place to vent. But ****, this is getting old real fast.

Advertisement
Them expressing their opinions...

You doing the exact same

It's a football message board either nut up or go read a book

Yep. Gone full ******. Its beyond played out. I get passion, and wanting to win, and even being disappointed, but the irrational hatred and endless bashing of everything and everyone has now become like a game to see who can be more outrageous and extreme. Everything is an excuse to b*tch and insult the staff, administration, its beyond ridiculous.

Advertisement
you know whats funny man,

If you have a University who actually gave a **** about MIAMI FOOTBALL.. 90% of what you listed wouldnt be a problem here.

A president who does not micro manage +
An AD who has balls and can make a hire this University DESERVES +
Solid Coach who hires solid COACHES +
A real S&C guy +

Recruiting in MIAMI is what it is. That for **** sure will never change no matter who is coaching. Even Saban

The Miami media will always blow -
Stadium (see above) -

If you have a University who actually gave a **** about MIAMI FOOTBALL.. 90% of what you listed wouldnt be a problem here.

A real S&C guy +

Recruiting in MIAMI is what it is. That for **** sure will never change no matter who is coaching. Even Saban

Stadium (see above) -

Okay, but there is absolutely not a thing anybody on this board can do about our administration. *****ing about it is pointless.

A real S&C guy +

Stadium (see above) -

If you don't like it ma man, I'd suggest you open up your wallet and give the money to the university the money to do something about it. Otherwise, not **** is changing.

Advertisement

A real S&C guy +

Stadium (see above) -

You know what's funny, man...

You and others act like the UM admin DOESN'T care about football. That's the stupidest **** ever. You act like you know what goes on behind closed doors, like you're on the Board of Trustees. GTFOH.

What's funny is that people who post that crap are too stupid to realize how stupid they sound.

Shalala- Hate.
D'Onofrio- Hate.
Kehoe- Hate.
Coley- Hate.
Swasey- Hate.
Any recruit who first chooses UM but then decides to keep his options open- Hate.
Dolphin Stadium- Hate

I get we all want to win, and message boards are a place to vent. But ****, this is getting old real fast.

Start putting people on "ignore". Your sanity will thank you for it.

Shalala- Hate.
D'Onofrio- Hate.
Kehoe- Hate.
Coley- Hate.
Swasey- Hate.
Dolphin Stadium- Hate

Start putting people on "ignore". Your sanity will thank you for it.

That's kinda my point...I'd be ignoring 90% of posts here if I did that. We got a fan base full of little whiny ******* right now.

A real S&C guy +

Stadium (see above) -

If you don't like it ma man, I'd suggest you open up your wallet and give the money to the university the money to do something about it. Otherwise, not **** is changing.

I do open my wallet. every year for this fuggin program

Advertisement
Advertisement
And i'm tired of message board coaches telling message board all-americans what they should be tired of.

A real S&C guy +

Stadium (see above) -

You know what's funny, man...

You and others act like the UM admin DOESN'T care about football. That's the stupidest **** ever. You act like you know what goes on behind closed doors, like you're on the Board of Trustees. GTFOH.

What's funny is that people who post that crap are too stupid to realize how stupid they sound.

Stupid? really? If you actually payed attention the past 20 years you would see the bigger picture

Who are the dumbasses that granted Coker the HC position? Who the **** gave him a big time extension? Who the **** hired within the program a second time by takin Randy? Who signed our life away with the Sun Life Stadium (25 years)? Who the **** gave Shannon an extension? Who decided to not renovate the OB? Who hired a ******* coach from the MAC just by hearing his in person interview and seeing his binder for success and no statistical analysis of his teams? Who gave Golden a raise and extension till 2020 with out proving a god **** thing?!?!?!

That is just the ****** start! Im not even going to into why Swasey is here still and why our facilities are ancient and why we havent had a nutrition department that specializes plans for football till this year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back