Anybody else getting tired of all the haters here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen it and predicted it many times and many places previously. Directly related to the demographics on sports message boards.

They skew white and angry and young. That type increasingly defaults to fear and hatred. That's all it is. Notice the political slant here, the posts in the related forum and that frequently are allowed to spill over here. Again, fear and hatred. Full of venom and threats. The talk shows and cable networks from that side have perfected the abuse of fear and hatred so naturally it attaches to the followers. They don't know any other style. The administrators and moderators on sites like this overwhelmingly share the same political bent so it doesn't appear overboard to them.

I don't want to make this a blanket statement. Obviously nothing is 100%. But as always I look for the easiest and most valid method to identify the majority trend.

I don't mind it so much. As I've posted, it's more comical than anything else. They are dealing from weakness, not strength. Every time they threaten somebody specific or threaten a group, it's like a vulnerable bully desperately trying to cloak weakness and fear. And there is still a foundation of astute football knowledge on this board, waiting to surface once the layers of crap rinse away.

Typical leftist mindset. Anyone who disagrees with the predominant narrative is angry and full of fear. His motivations are hidden in this post if you look for it. All I had to do was look at his IP address and I had all the info I needed to know about his motivations.

Carry on, dooger. Keep making donna proud.

Oh goody...now we're into political smack talk. Lefties suck, Shalala's a commie, blahblahblah...****ing stupid.

Libtards do suck. Shalala is a commie. You are trending ******* stupid.

Advertisement
I've seen it and predicted it many times and many places previously. Directly related to the demographics on sports message boards.

They skew white and angry and young. That type increasingly defaults to fear and hatred. That's all it is. Notice the political slant here, the posts in the related forum and that frequently are allowed to spill over here. Again, fear and hatred. Full of venom and threats. The talk shows and cable networks from that side have perfected the abuse of fear and hatred so naturally it attaches to the followers. They don't know any other style. The administrators and moderators on sites like this overwhelmingly share the same political bent so it doesn't appear overboard to them.

I don't want to make this a blanket statement. Obviously nothing is 100%. But as always I look for the easiest and most valid method to identify the majority trend.

I don't mind it so much. As I've posted, it's more comical than anything else. They are dealing from weakness, not strength. Every time they threaten somebody specific or threaten a group, it's like a vulnerable bully desperately trying to cloak weakness and fear. And there is still a foundation of astute football knowledge on this board, waiting to surface once the layers of crap rinse away.

Typical leftist mindset. Anyone who disagrees with the predominant narrative is angry and full of fear. His motivations are hidden in this post if you look for it. All I had to do was look at his IP address and I had all the info I needed to know about his motivations.

Carry on, dooger. Keep making donna proud.

Oh goody...now we're into political smack talk. Lefties suck, Shalala's a commie, blahblahblah...****ing stupid.

Libtards do suck. Shalala is a commie. You are trending ******* stupid.

back atcha, ****boy.

Seems about 90% of the posters here truly hate everything about UM.

Shalala- Hate.
Blake James (or any AD here)- Hate.
Al Golden/Coker/Shannon- Hate.
D'Onofrio- Hate.
Kehoe- Hate.
Coley- Hate.
Swasey- Hate.
Steve Morris, the entire OL, all TEs, the entire D- Hate.
Any recruit who doesn't choose UM- Hate.
Any recruit who first chooses UM but then decides to keep his options open- Hate.
Any coach at any So Fla HS who doesn't funnel all his top players to UM- Hate.
All reporters who cover UM (Manny, Susan, Matt Porter, you name it)- Hate.
Dolphin Stadium- Hate
Any fan who actually doesn't hate any of the above- Hate.

I get we all want to win, and message boards are a place to vent. But ****, this is getting old real fast.

giphy.gif

I hate losing. I hate seeing our U being mediocre as a program and brand. I hate feeling hopeless every*game day by*the 2nd quarter. I hate experiencing 10 years of program mudslide into irrelevance with seemingly no end in site.

I especially*hate somebody telling me I'm not a real fan for speaking my*utter disdain for plain old crap coaching, insulting cliched excuses patterns, the stubborn lack of adjustments, throwing players under the bus, as if just pretending to be a football program that can't fight its way out of a paper bag Coastal division is fantastic trending, which in turn makes me bitter and cynical that we're thought of being so stupid not to notice its an effing charade.

Are you kidding me? This is the U. I hate being cynical too....so, I'm a hater.

Shalala- Hate.
D'Onofrio- Hate.
Kehoe- Hate.
Coley- Hate.
Swasey- Hate.
Any recruit who first chooses UM but then decides to keep his options open- Hate.
Dolphin Stadium- Hate

I get we all want to win, and message boards are a place to vent. But ****, this is getting old real fast.

Yeah.

Let's instead talk about your favorite recipes, what it's like to hang out in bi-sexual bars, what kind of lotion you use for your skin, your favorite restaurants, how best to moderate the lisp, favorite flavored lubes, and of course your favorite costumes on *** Pride Day.

God forbid we talk about what's wrong here.

Sure don't want to talk about football, as we don't want to upset a bunch of ******s delicate sensitivities.

Siht on a stick . . .

Advertisement
******* about posters being "hateful"...proceeds to go on butthurt rant spewing the same hate as said "hateful" posters:11263308176_542fcfb

Shalala- Hate.
D'Onofrio- Hate.
Kehoe- Hate.
Coley- Hate.
Swasey- Hate.
Dolphin Stadium- Hate

Its the same handful of posters regurgitating info and same propaganda in every post. Its like a Cess pool and a bunch of followers just feeding into each others negativity. Never been so embarrassed for the Canes fanbase. Worst, disloyal, loser, scumbag fans on here ive even seen.

This all sounds like a huge coming together of the slurp-f.a.g.s.

Go to a different board if you dont like it here

The ****'s your issue? Forget to tip up your pinky and spilled your tea on your jc penny's suit?

Advertisement

Shalala- Hate.
D'Onofrio- Hate.
Kehoe- Hate.
Coley- Hate.
Swasey- Hate.
Dolphin Stadium- Hate

Its the same handful of posters regurgitating info and same propaganda in every post. Its like a Cess pool and a bunch of followers just feeding into each others negativity. Never been so embarrassed for the Canes fanbase. Worst, disloyal, loser, scumbag fans on here ive even seen.

6-6 year 4 dumbass... yes, lets throw a parade.

Big difference from throwing a parade for a 6-6 season and Negative recruiting, hoping recruits dont commit/decommit, openly rooting for the team to lose, and all the other scumbag bs people have said/done on here. So if your school/team is doing bad and you dont agree with decisions you just start rooting against them and do stuff to drag program down even further?

The thing you still don't get is golden isn't winning any NC's here. He can't. He can't even win the **** ACC coastal. So whatever it takes to get him removed, do it. That is positive action, not negative. Negative is thinking being positive is going to change the course of this nightmare.

We havent won a national title or even been close in a decade. Why just now are people giving up on the program and started rooting against the team? I want to get back to being a NC condender year in year out but all the negative recruiting and bs everyone is doing more harm then good. I know you dont see it like that but it is. Perception is reality.

Been following my beloved Canes for just about 50 years. Just sick of all this crap on this board. Not that I love what's going on with our on-field performance. Have serious doubts about Golden's philosophy, but I'm not going to hate him and his staff. I don't see how Al can last with what's been going on, the collapse on the field and the apparent loss of the fanbase, but I think we've gone through worse.

Advertisement
No sense in getting mad at the people pointing out issues.... get mad at Golden for giving people chit to complain about.

Shalala- Hate.
D'Onofrio- Hate.
Kehoe- Hate.
Coley- Hate.
Swasey- Hate.
Dolphin Stadium- Hate

Start putting people on "ignore". Your sanity will thank you for it.

That's kinda my point...I'd be ignoring 90% of posts here if I did that. We got a fan base full of little whiny ****es right now.

Only "whiny little byotches" on this site are you and the rest of the treasure trolls ex-boyfriends. That hobbit must have some great pussie for you slurpers to keep on blindly defending her and Golden. None of you are "real" fans. True Cane fans care about the kids first, not the other way around. You maggots rather worship at the Golden and Shalala altar rather than having these kid's backs. ****** unbelievable and downright shameful.

ee...this is the **** right here that makes this board such a ****hole. Can't have a legit discussion...all you do is resort to insults and whining. Thanks for proving my point.

I know it's hard for you to act like a man, but grow a pair for once in your life. You insulted all of us who believe that Golden, Shalala and the BOT are a bunch of useless, gutless, self-serving SOB's by calling us "whiny *******." I just called you out for being the scumbag that you are. Almost 95% of this site agrees that Golden and the Admin and BOT don't care about the kids or the program.

We should just give out participation trophies to all of our players and give Golden and staff effort ribbons. With every post you write, I am more and more convinced that you have a ****** between your legs. Dudes don't write soft-shouldered **** like you do. I feel sorry for your boyfriend having to sit through chick flicks with you.

Advertisement

6-6 year 4 dumbass... yes, lets throw a parade.

Big difference from throwing a parade for a 6-6 season and Negative recruiting, hoping recruits dont commit/decommit, openly rooting for the team to lose, and all the other scumbag bs people have said/done on here. So if your school/team is doing bad and you dont agree with decisions you just start rooting against them and do stuff to drag program down even further?

The thing you still don't get is golden isn't winning any NC's here. He can't. He can't even win the **** ACC coastal. So whatever it takes to get him removed, do it. That is positive action, not negative. Negative is thinking being positive is going to change the course of this nightmare.

We havent won a national title or even been close in a decade. Why just now are people giving up on the program and started rooting against the team? I want to get back to being a NC condender year in year out but all the negative recruiting and bs everyone is doing more harm then good. I know you dont see it like that but it is. Perception is reality.

Are you new to Cane message boards... this isn't new. This happened in 05/06 with Coker, 09/10 with Randy, and now with Golden.
Keeping Golden as our HC will do long term damage vs the short term memory of fans if we get a competent HC in here and start winning. Golden will be soon forgotten as well as the banners and vitriol of the fans. Right now the thing doing the most damage is the product on the field.

[video=youtube;xGytDsqkQY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGytDsqkQY8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back