Any friend or family members played College or Pro football....

My grandfather played DLine at PSU and 2 years with the Redskins. Grew up near Pat Surtain Jr who goes to Bama now

Advertisement
just curious, my brother played for the Arkansas Razorbacks in the years of Barry Foster. he was offered scholarships from Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma Sonners and Louisiana Tech and other schools but chose Arkansas under Ken Hatfield. it was a disaster. he transferred to the University of Ottawa and got recruited by Ottawa Roughriders at the time. Played against many players that we know. one that stood out to me was Rohan Marley. meet him in training camp, funny dude. the Rock at the time was playing for Calgary . Great individual also.
How was it a disaster? Arkansas has had 3 or 4 teams worth a darn since Hatfield left due to Broyles meddling. The 88 team was a legit team, if Atwater holds on to that Steve Walsh duck of a throw at the of the game....

you are so right, the Hogs were a bad *** team. Yes, Walsh was lucky and the Canes. what a game. I was watching from the sidelines.

Advertisement
lost my *** on betting. I took the U minus 17. Foster was the best back in college football during that era.

How was it a disaster? Arkansas has had 3 or 4 teams worth a darn since Hatfield left due to Broyles meddling. The 88 team was a legit team, if Atwater holds on to that Steve Walsh duck of a throw at the of the game....
Ken Hatfield, was a joke. I dont want to get into the details. He was a bad person. Can you live with that.

Advertisement
Had the honor of going to high school and being friends with Sean Taylor. Remained fairly close with his family.

Ken Hatfield, was a joke. I dont want to get into the details. He was a bad person. Can you live with that.
No offense..... every situation is different.... That doesn’t jive with the dozen or so players that I met and talked to over the years. That includes JuJu, Quin, Cooney, Brothers, Shibest, Rouse etc. my mother worked with Keith Jackson’s mom, he didn’t like Holz so he went to OU along with Eric Mitchell the following year. I believe Mark Hudson also left the state that year to OU. Maybe your brother should have gone there? they were obviously beastly at the time and crazy as all get out according to everyone involved.

Advertisement
I'm from Dade so I'm cool with a lot of D1/NFL guys. I grew up with 4 dudes that made the league (3 Canes). Me, Willis, Nuke, and Javon Nanton all lived within 12-13 blocks of each other. Willis' crib is around the corner from Tyson's grandparents house. ****, my mom and Nuke's mom were pregnant with us at Springs High at the same time. As far as blood relatives go, on my mom's side, the most known ones would be Ty, and Lorenzo Hampton, former **** and Fins RB. I also have a cousin named Rashad Anderson who won a NCAA basketball championship for UConn with Emeka Okafor and Ben Gordon. He's also their career leader in 3's. On my pops side, there's Sherman Williams, former Bama and Cowboys RB. Cuz got bammed and went to the Feds after football ended. Ron Hardge III(2018 kid from Gibbons, playing DB for Illinois), and Brandon Graham (dude who stripsacked Brady in last year's SB). All of those guys are my cousins. Also, Clarence "Tootie" Gilbert, a Dillard and Mizzou B-Ball legend is also a cousin on my dad's side.
Those Kathleen squads Raashad Anderson played on with BB Walton are legendary around Polk County

Advertisement
My cousin Kenny Demens played linebacker for Michigan 08-12. I went to most of his games (we the same age) so it was dope walking on campus the locker room and **** like that. Met Denard Robinson and the whole team through Kenny.

Used to tear up some clubs and parties up with the football team man. I was just the chill family member who was always around lol.

My little cousin is Donovan-Peoples Jones former #1 WR recruit in the country.

My brother played basketball at Michigan State and lost to UNC in the national title game.

Derek Jeter (who I never met and have no relationship with) is a relative. My Jeter family always taking photos with him and **** that I see on my timeline.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back