Tim Flanagan #90Why a name?
Curious who it is.
I went to school at Miami from '78-'81.
You from Tampa? I played with Earl in HS. His first year ever playing football was at the end of his freshman during spring. He was solely a basketball player before that point. Played AAU. The coaches brought him in because he was built solid like a tank and could dunk a basketball.My cousin played for Miami in the 80s - Bubba McDowell
I grew up around a lot of the former players, especially Hurley Brown who's a close family friend. Used to get invited to the JR day and bbq's around spring. Hung out with Duke John and was there when Deon Bush made his commitment to the []_[]. Brought Earl Moore on a recruiting trip, he committed the same day. Went to school with Rashawn Scott's sister, so I've know him for a while. Been close to the program since a git.
Had dinner with Jerome Bettis, hes my friends dads best friend. Met Eddie Gorge in Orlando outside of the Camping World Stadium when we beat West Virginia. Really cool dude, and f$%king huge!!
I'm cool with Chancey Gardener who just played at Florida, Marcus Maye is also from around the way. Hung out with Chris Johnson a few times downtown Orlando, whole crew is cool af!!!
Dafuq???I respect football players big time. they go threw ****. very hard *** sport. Its funny how some are bullies and use intimidation tactics to put down other folks. U all take care. Your remarks are uncalled for. The U baby, we are going to make it. we are going to be back on track soon.
Gino is among the finest people on the planet.Gino and Bernie have strong Youngstown connections. G conducted a QB camp at my sons HS and had Bernie and Dors as guests. Camp grew into a skill position camp with Dre King and Terry Kirby participating. Gino is one of IM’s great ambassadors and s good guy.
So there is no excuse for your anemic football acumen...I played div 1aa college ball- Had 2 high school teammates play int he NFL in the 2000s, with the Steelers and Vikings.
Family Friend- Sony Michel, Phil Dorsett, James White, Ethenic Sands, Charles Johnson (Marlins,UM) BASEBALL),Geno Smith
Friends/Grew up with - Jon Beason, Willie Williams
Family- Cousin caught a ball against us 2 years ago and started at FSU against us @ TE.
Grew up in south florida so cool with a BUNCH of former div 1 players/coaches...cool/coached with current um football staff member.
So there is no excuse for your anemic football acumen...
Saunders from fsu your peoples? I know you're Bahamian so I figure that's who you're talking about.I played div 1aa college ball- Had 2 high school teammates play int he NFL in the 2000s, with the Steelers and Vikings.
Family Friend- Sony Michel, Phil Dorsett, James White, Ethenic Sands, Charles Johnson (Marlins,UM) BASEBALL),Geno Smith
Friends/Grew up with - Jon Beason, Willie Williams
Family- Cousin caught a ball against us 2 years ago and started at FSU against us @ TE.
Grew up in south florida so cool with a BUNCH of former div 1 players/coaches...cool/coached with current um football staff member.
Who is Gus Malzahn..........i met him 1x........nice guy.....My step brother was a walk on at Arkansas then went to Henderson State University and was a 2 year letterman. He is currently the head coach for Auburn football.