Former jets kicker Don Sylvestri used to be a good family friend.
I met Terell Pryor and 2 other players when I used to bartend in Boca, he was playing for OSU at the time and just got suspended for the scandal, already knowing that I jabbed him and asked if he was making the trip to Miami that year (they came down that year) and he mumbled how he was suspended and couldn’t come lol. He actually came in with the booster who paid for everything for OSU’s best players, fun times.
Met mark Ingram a few times too, super nice dude.
I’m a basketball coach and made friends with one of the refs, he turned out to be Kevin Garner, the infamous player from the Stanford band play, where they said his knee hit the ground after the lateral. Also a really nice guy. I’ve met a bunch more but can’t think of it at the moment lol