Any friend or family members played College or Pro football....

Four cousins that played in the NFL and one still does, one that was a starter for our Canes 2001 National title team, another one that was a starter for the Michigan national title team with charles woodson and another that was a starter for the Pittsburgh Steelers for many years and played in the Super Bowl against the Cowboys in 1995.....Many friends that also played college ball and the NFL to count.

Advertisement
Earl Holmes is a family friend, Sam Madison, and Ron Dugans are fellow HS alumni of mine. One of my cousins played for Miami under Coker and Shannon. Ray ray that played here is my cousins uncle. Another cousin played basketball for Miami. My cousin in law who’s close is in the nfl currently for the bengals and played for Michigan state. The nfl and college sports is no stranger to me or my family lol. That’s just family ties.

My brother in laws best friends played at Toledo and are sons of a couple Dolphin players from the past.

One of my buddies/coworkers is Lamarcus Joyner’s brother

Client/friends nephew just signed with FIU

Last edited:
Sheesh. I have two uncles that played in the league in the late 90s/early 2000s.

1 of those uncles has a son (my cousin) that just played in the natty for bama (again).

Another family friend played for Miami under Shannon.

Another uncle was Emmitts back up at UF. Emmitt is a cool guy to be a gator.

And Deion came to my childhood house because my pops and deions uncle always played madden together. Deion left for about 30 mins and came back with a bunch of **** which he signed for me and my lil brother. I'm still ****ed that I "lost" those gold plated baseball cleats he wore when he played for the Bravos.

I have a few friends in the NBA that I grew up hoping with too....

....idk where it went wrong with me smh

Advertisement
its refreshing to hear and read the moments and stories of all around folks that have a type of connection to football. great board. good fans. U all remember, never give up and never give in.

My homie played for K State my old Captain played for West Virginia. Me and Duane Starks made it rain once at this club in Santo Domingo. We randomly just met there and he started talking to me and my friends. I think I was the only person that spoke English besides him. That was like 2011, that dude was walking around with a wad of cash.

Advertisement
Know a bunch of NFL dudes. My roommate played in the show (NHL), family friend is in the NHL HOF. One of the coaches in my youth organization will be NHL HOF in short order.

Russell did not have enough credit. good linebacker. i remember like it was yesterday.
He works for the Miami Dolphins these days and is heavily involved with the community. It's funny, I told my dad that Twan's dad was involved with the Pell Grant scandal. He didn't know, and he told me he was going to ask Twan about it. I told him **** no, wtf are you thinking. He chose wisely.

4A994760-D075-4809-8707-791759FCC7A7.jpeg

😂😂😂

Advertisement
Kenny Kelly is a close family friend. For anyone who doesn’t know, Kenny is from Plant City. He just went to school in Tampa.

I have a had a few relatives play D1 ball. The most productive is Trae Williams. Played for USF from 04-07. His 13 ints in 06-07 lead the ncaa. Drafted in the 5th by Jax

its
He works for the Miami Dolphins these days and is heavily involved with the community. It's funny, I told my dad that Twan's dad was involved with the Pell Grant scandal. He didn't know, and he told me he was going to ask Twan about it. I told him **** no, wtf are you thinking. He chose wisely.
VERY GOOD ADVICE

Advertisement
My stepbrother was an MLB recruit that went to Carson Newman, things didn't work out. 6'2, 235, 4.7 speed.

Told me a funny story in which he went to the Outback Bowl as senior, and was a long snapper lined up against Jonathan Vilma.

Stepbro couldn't block him.

"All I saw was a black blur as he blew past me."

Knew most of the early 70’s Dolphins and Canes with Howard and JJ but that was after they were players, not really friends. Can we count cheerleaders we knew in the biblical sense?

Advertisement
Back