Any friend or family members played College or Pro football....

Then best Friend Eric Houston played at UM from ‘05-‘09. So I know/knew a lot of cats from those years.

Grew up with Sean T little brother Joey Taylor.

Jonathon Vilma’s dad used to date my Mom so I know him well. His pops worked for the IRS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Played some pick-up against Former gayter and Detroit Lion James Jones and Former gayter Mike Mullarky.

Advertisement
I respect football players big time. they go threw ****. very hard *** sport. Its funny how some are bullies and use intimidation tactics to put down other folks. U all take care. Your remarks are uncalled for. The U baby, we are going to make it. we are going to be back on track soon.

Advertisement
My buddy and co worker played DB for louisville in the late 90s early 2000s .

One of our friends husband played for the Canes from 99-02. I knew her from my kids school but recently got to meet him.

Advertisement
Atwater, for Arkansas. my brother said that he never seen a machine like him.. could have been a linebacker. bad ***.

I was close to playing, but I’ve had two relatives that played DI football at Auburn and AZ St respectively and I had one relative that briefly played football for the SD Chargers.

I worked for a QB training company when I was in college and got to meet a then young prodigy QB named Dwayne Haskins (probably would have been like 11) and his dad. Really nice kid and the dad was super supportive of his son. I just had this feeling the kid was going to be special, so I always made sure to keep tabs on him (really easy to do now).

Advertisement
I went to middle school with Greg Jones in Beaufort, SC. Me and him wr real cool down there and he lived down the street from me.

Also went to church with Donnell Bennett and Greg Hill in Kansas City.
Also, have a mutual friend in Tony Temple, hes tight with one of my homies and i met him a few times.

Non football related, Bernard Hopkins is a very close friend to our family and went to grade and high school with my mom, and my dad's little brothers and sisters in Germantown/Mount Airy Philly.

My cousin started Safety at UGA, graduated in 2009. And have a real good friend from my home town that played DE at FSU. He won the Lombardi award in 2000.

I hung out with Kaaya, Alquadin Muhammad, and David Njoku once with some friends. Quan's stupid *** was bragging about the plush cars he was driving around and this was months before he got caught so I knew he was f*cked I mean you don't go parading that stuff anyways you're supposed to keep it on the DL lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back