you are funny. there always a jealous person around. anyway, this poster should be banned.I once jerked off beside Kellen Winslow in a Boston market parking lot.
Separate cars of course
It take one to ***** up everything. how old are U. You are a moron. Im out of here.I once jerked off beside Kellen Winslow in a Boston market parking lot.
Separate cars of course
you are funny. there always a jealous person around. anyway, this poster should be banned.
It take one to ***** up everything. how old are U. You are a moron. Im out of here.
Please come back , I’m sorry.
Louis Delmas was a ******* savage at WMU. I had no doubt he'd ball in the NFL. Think he had a good career with Detroit before injuries.Ayyye. Played at WMU in ‘05 with EJ Biggers and Louis Delmas from NMB.
Jealous of what exactly?
I made a joke, sorry that it caused your ****** to get a yeast infection. You might need to either find another board or get some antibiotics.