Antonio Calloway article

Advertisement
Most importantly, he's eliminated UF. Interesting to hear their staff has dropped the ball in his recruitment.

"I barely hear from them," Callaway said. "From the new staff, I haven’t even heard from them at all. Coach [Jim] McElwain will send me a picture of their old players. That’s the most I hear from them. I write them back and won’t get a response."

He says it's down to Miami, Alabama, and WVU.

Advertisement
Very fast kid who has good size and can stretch the field. Our offense is looking ridiculously good if we close with him to add with scarlett, walton,chatman, cager... On d give me Marcus Lewis, Kenderick norton, and somehow Rasheem green, Barry and I would be okay with the class tbh

I don't think people realize how special this guy is. He is growing into a nice-sized receiver without losing the ability to cut and separate that makes him great.

There is a reason Alabama wants him. He has a chance to be one of the stars of this class.

I don't think people realize how special this guy is. He is growing into a nice-sized receiver without losing the ability to cut and separate that makes him great.

There is a reason Alabama wants him. He has a chance to be one of the stars of this class.
He is 5-11 and looks to be a little taller than that. I think he has room to grow still

We need to land Calloway. We have to be able to land some of the studs from our feeder schools.

Advertisement
The question is does Bama have room to fit him in their class I think this is a UM vs Bama battle and I like or chances in Kaaya we trust.

It's baffling that UF wouldn't be recruiting him. They have such a dearth of offensive talent on their roster.

It's baffling that UF wouldn't be recruiting him. They have such a dearth of offensive talent on their roster.

thye have like 8 guys total. ud think they'd offer everybody at this point just to fill their class

thye have like 8 guys total. ud think they'd offer everybody at this point just to fill their class

They probably have no idea what they're doing at this point. I mean, didn't McElwain just arrive from Colorado State a few weeks ago? Probably doesn't know left from right or who's who at this point.

Advertisement

Higher ceiling than Herb?

UF has probably put their effort in trying to landing the 5 star players that were once considers locks to them
Bama will chose someone else
WVU is always lurking
I think Miami lands him

Advertisement
Didn't know John Brown was his cousin. Everyone in south Florida is related. Good read and a must get. We need his speed on the outside

WVU is not a threat its down to Bama and UM. Bama actually needs WR's they only have 1 committed in ridley who im sure is really going to play the "cooper role" not callaway. i would say SBB is a WR too they have too many S's committed right now. so that 2.

WVU is not a threat its down to Bama and UM. Bama actually needs WR's they only have 1 committed in ridley who im sure is really going to play the "cooper role" not callaway. i would say SBB is a WR too they have too many S's committed right now. so that 2.

For their last wideout spot it's kj hill and daylon charlot and to a lesser extent cager.

Advertisement
Back