Antonio Calloway article

WVU is not a threat its down to Bama and UM. Bama actually needs WR's they only have 1 committed in ridley who im sure is really going to play the "cooper role" not callaway. i would say SBB is a WR too they have too many S's committed right now. so that 2.

For their last wideout spot it's kj hill and daylon charlot and to a lesser extent cager.

from what i was seeing

Hill- Sooners
Charlot-LSU
Cager- Miami

what sucks is if he went to bama this week they would have slow played him but since he is going next week. they will be in scramble mode if what i put up is true and they could land him if they strike out on others.

Advertisement
WVU is not a threat its down to Bama and UM. Bama actually needs WR's they only have 1 committed in ridley who im sure is really going to play the "cooper role" not callaway. i would say SBB is a WR too they have too many S's committed right now. so that 2.

For their last wideout spot it's kj hill and daylon charlot and to a lesser extent cager.

from what i was seeing

Hill- Sooners
Charlot-LSU
Cager- Miami

what sucks is if he went to bama this week they would have slow played him but since he is going next week. they will be in scramble mode if what i put up is true and they could land him if they strike out on others.

Van Jefferson is going to Oklahoma. Did you get him and kj hill confused? I'll go look on their boards and see to make sure. I think charlot ends back up at bama imo

zero chance we don't get this guy with Ice on the roster and Walton coming. Fire everyone if he goes elsewhere.

Advertisement
I was definitely pleasantly surprised when seeing this kid play 3 times this year. BIG TIME. If he didn't get hurt, he would have been a more nationally known name.

I think FLA is just dropping the ball on this one. The injury might be scaring them off. Surprised Randy hasn't jumped on him though. He should know this kid is the goods. Either that or they will enter the game late. By then it will probably be too late.

Knowing that now, I would be disappointed if he wasn't ours to lose. Saban cant give the "You will replace Amari Cooper for us" speech to every WR that comes through there. And if Calloways smart, he will know that spot has already been signed, sealed, and delivered to Ridley.

I was definitely pleasantly surprised when seeing this kid play 3 times this year. BIG TIME. If he didn't get hurt, he would have been a more nationally known name.

I think FLA is just dropping the ball on this one. The injury might be scaring them off. Surprised Randy hasn't jumped on him though. He should know this kid is the goods. Either that or they will enter the game late. By then it will probably be too late.

Knowing that now, I would be disappointed if he wasn't ours to lose. Saban cant give the "You will replace Amari Cooper for us" speech to every WR that comes through there. And if Calloways smart, he will know that spot has already been signed, sealed, and delivered to Ridley.

Randy gonna Randy

Randy gonna Randy

The same randy that thought, geno, bailey, freeman, and shazier werent worth the trouble to recruit smh

Advertisement
UF is at Ravewood HS right visiting Van Jefferson. Maybe that's why they stopped contacting Callaway. Huge mistake on their part.

Callaway was flying way under the radar even before this season.

Me and D$ have spoken about him. IMO a slightly shorter Amari Cooper coming out of northwestern.

He runs great routes, good not great speed, but he's a tactician. Moves the chains, great hands and will put it in the endzone.

I've also noticed, he has grown since he was at Homestead. I think 5'11" might even be selling him a bit short.

Gators dropped the ball big time on this one cause they were in the drivers seat since this kid was a junior.

South Florida's 2nd best receiver. Ridley is my #1. Yes, I like him over Phillips.

Last edited:
Callaway was flying way under the radar even before this season.

Me and D$ have spoken about him. IMO a slightly shorter Amari Cooper coming out of northwestern.

He runs great routes, good not great speed, but he's a tactician. Moves the chains, great hands and will put it in the endzone.

I've also noticed, he has grown since he was at Homestead. I think 5'11" might even be selling him a bit short.

Gators dropped the ball big time on this one cause they were in the drivers seat since this kid was a junior.

South Florida's 2nd best receiver. Ridley is my #1. Yes, I like him over Phillips.

+1..

Advertisement
Also.

IMO

Charlot to LSU

Hill to Bama

Jefferson to OU

Although I would love to have maybe on or two of them. We are recruiting kids like them already in 2016 and have some committed in 2016. Mullins, Bruce, Ahmmon, etc.

Cager, Chatman and Callaway are types of receivers we do not have on the roster currently or aka not playing yet.

Callaway brings a different dimension as he can play on the outside and in the slot. He can also play on return teams.

Cager and Chatman give us some big, tall, athletic receivers that can high point the ball well that I feel this offense is severely lacking.

I like the approach towards bigger receivers in this class actually and Callaway is a kid that you have to take.

What sours my mouth though is missing out on Ridley.

2016 i see the focus will be on speed and the smaller, explosive receivers. Like Bruce, Snelson, Mullins, Newbold, "Pie" Young and others.

I would prefer in 2016 we take just one BIG receiver and that would be Pinder and focus the rest into the fast, athletic, explosive, slots and athletic and diverse receivers who could play other positions too.

Advertisement

That's my concern, nothing worse than thinking of Cristobal, Kiffin and Saban working this kid on the last OV before signing day. I would love to think the odds are in our favor, but he seems like he might want to start fresh outside of Miami and might be swayed by the group car salesmen throwing around the next Cooper, who was the next Julio ****.

UM

You can count Bama out. he is not taking an OV there anymore

UM Jan 16
WVU Jan 23
UF JAN 30

I really thinks he wants to go to UF if they offer he is gone. simple as that. i think its a Brandon Powell type situation.

You can count Bama out. he is not taking an OV there anymore

UM Jan 16
WVU Jan 23
UF JAN 30

I really thinks he wants to go to UF if they offer he is gone. simple as that. i think its a Brandon Powell type situation.

Wow. Well, my have the tables turned here. I guess someone must have sent the UF coach a memo that one of the best WRs in SoFla is practically begging for you to show him attention and ole boy must have google'd his highlight tape. lol. Maybe Calloway sent him his hudl and youtube highlights. Smh. ****. Well, lets hope that being given the cold shoulder helps us here.

Advertisement
Back