Antonio Calloway article

Let me not be annoying let me be a sheep like most ****heads here and be blind to the fact we have a dead beat staff no one wants to play for

Advertisement
and let the truth be told Callaway always wanted to be a gator and yes that i have a source to, they slow played him cause they wanted Taller recivers but they striked out and now they got him to visit. golden got this though lmao

From what i have read and the fact that he has visited there 2 times he's def going to be a Gator.

What if I told you callaway silently commited to wvu ? And the only other choice he will really consider is florida depending on the visit this weekend ? Come bet your rep on it little Sheeps

Advertisement
What if I told you callaway silently commited to wvu ? And the only other choice he will really consider is florida depending on the visit this weekend ? Come bet your rep on it little Sheeps

so a former UGA commit just committed to WVU. coral Gables WR Shaq Wilson they now have 4 WRS committed. they taking 5?

Al Golden, James Coley, Brennan Carroll, and Tim Harris from Miami Hurricanes visits Antonio Callaway last night.

LZRoKv.gif

Advertisement
Thats a good move i hope they dont feel like this sealed the deal ice needs to sleep over til signing day.

Last edited:
and let the truth be told Callaway always wanted to be a gator and yes that i have a source to, they slow played him cause they wanted Taller recivers but they striked out and now they got him to visit. golden got this though lmao
Ight so how is that Golden's fault. The kid is a gators fan. If the canes slow played me id still commit cuz i love the canes. If we get Callaway then we are very fortunate and if we lose him then it sucks put it wont be Golden's fault.

Ight so how is that Golden's fault. The kid is a gators fan. If the canes slow played me id still commit cuz i love the canes. If we get Callaway then we are very fortunate and if we lose him then it sucks put it wont be Golden's fault.

i think people fault GOlden for his inability to persuade these non miami guys to come here. you know how many life long miami fan recruits we lose out to other schools for?

Advertisement

i think people fault GOlden for his inability to persuade these non miami guys to come here. you know how many life long miami fan recruits we lose out to other schools for?

The U love down here will never go away no matter how many losing seasons, kids down here are fans but at the end of the day they make te right decision for themselves not their favorite team growing up, they go where fits what they want, its not just here, so many kids in georgia love the dawgs but they end up leaving same in louisiana and NC

Advertisement
Back