Antonio Calloway article

Always have mentioned. UF is a big factor for Callaway. He fell in love with that school when he visited last year.

And deerob. I was wondering what the UF fans were smoking.

FSU job is wide open, a better option at the moment as well for Francois. UF's class right now is horrid. I do think it will be a bit better for them next year but their transition class probably won't have much impacts in it if at all for 2015.

Sucks for them cause Francois legitimately liked UF early in the process.

Some forum called Gatorgang basically has UF landing all these players including Scarlett signing with them

Advertisement
Still dont see him going to UF without a QB, and not 1 QB committed. . Deondre Francois pretty much shattered their dreams of a possible flip....

So what did Deondre Francois decide to stay with Florida State? I personally thought he was one of the better QB's in this class coming out of Florida. Does anyone know if he's still interested in coming here or if we are still recruiting him?

Still dont see him going to UF without a QB, and not 1 QB committed. . Deondre Francois pretty much shattered their dreams of a possible flip....

So what did Deondre Francois decide to stay with Florida State? I personally thought he was one of the better QB's in this class coming out of Florida. Does anyone know if he's still interested in coming here or if we are still recruiting him?

He transferred into IMG this year.

Both him and Dex came from Olympia and were flying under the radar a bit until camps and the opening combines.

And yes he came out and said he is sticking with Florida State.

Geo why you always throwing **** at the wall lmaoo ? Homie just hang it up you ain't no insider you just say the **** you hear now all of a sudden " I've always said callaway to UF'

Advertisement
Always have mentioned. UF is a big factor for Callaway. He fell in love with that school when he visited last year.

FSU job is wide open, a better option at the moment as well for Francois. UF's class right now is horrid. I do think it will be a bit better for them next year but their transition class probably won't have much impacts in it if at all for 2015.

Some forum called Gatorgang basically has UF landing all these players including Scarlett signing with them
Lmaoooo that's that ****boy clutch like mj

He transferred into IMG this year.

Both him and Dex came from Olympia and were flying under the radar a bit until camps and the opening combines.

And yes he came out and said he is sticking with Florida State.

He will probably beat out the other guys that came into that class IMO. Out of all the QB's I seen highlight videos of prior to the start of the season when we were recruiting him, his accuracy and timing was what seemed light years ahead of all of the other highly ranked QBs. Passes were meeting receivers where they needed to be as soon as they turned around which was different from the other QB highlights of just throwing deep balls and passes the receiver has to wait for.

He a **** creep bra lol

He a **** creep bra lol
Lmaoo Leon Orr gator dt went off on him yesterday

Advertisement
Geo why you always throwing **** at the wall lmaoo ? Homie just hang it up you ain't no insider you just say the **** you hear now all of a sudden " I've always said callaway to UF'

Funny as I have mentioned numerous times.

Callaway has always liked UF. He came on a visit with Lane last year while he was committed to UF at the time.

I've been mentioning UF has always been a factor for the longest time. This is not the first time.

And also mentioned Miami would still be in it regardless when he listed a top 3 with UF, LSU and I believe UGA a while back.

I was at the campus today. I also stopped by to grab my tickets for the basketball game tomorrow.

image.jpg

He a **** creep bra lol
Lmaoo Leon Orr gator dt went off on him yesterday

Lmfaooo yeah clutch like mj he thinking he's on top of the world or something

Idk tho that clutchlikemj weirdo is pretty plugged in with the players and now all of a sudden espn is going to cover florida on NSD something's up

Idk tho that clutchlikemj weirdo is pretty plugged in with the players and now all of a sudden espn is going to cover florida on NSD something's up

Al got espn for Miami on 2013 NSD and he **** the bed.

$EC

Advertisement

Francois may or may not go to UF, but I wouldn't take anything recruits say seriously, especially now just a week or so out from signing day. Since McElwain was hired Francois has been in constant contact with UF, even the same day he reaffirmed his commitment. And people close to the situation have said he feels 'mislead' by FSU regarding how they handled QB recruitment this year. He has a chance to be UF's future QB, not really the case at FSU.

Apperantly he will visit UF and they feel pretty confident because he'll likely be the only reciever in the class... Thanks gorlden

Bartow felt comfortable CB'ing him to Miami and said good sources told him that he was headed to Miami.

Advertisement
Apperantly he will visit UF and they feel pretty confident because he'll likely be the only reciever in the class... Thanks gorlden
So you blaming Golden for having WRs committed and him visiting his dream school? Smh....

It's your fat tub of **** hero's fault that so many South Florida monsters don't consider UM their "dream school". Incessant losing and his scared, weak, timid approach to football has caused UM to fall off the map with young folks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back