Antione Jackson update [anyone have one?]

Not looking good
Scared Peace Out GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is it so easy for random schools to flip corners from us. I know I know we still have Damari & Stafford

Advertisement
Advertisement
Give him an extra 80K per year. Enough to pay for his girlfriend to transfer to Miami...

East Carolina University to Miami is a stretch academically, I am thinking more along the lines of her going to FIU, which some NIL money could be used to cover her tuition until they finally breakup.

Go Canes

How do you imagine Deion actually sells it to them?

“Come to [university]. Be trained by me, be coached by me. Become. Me.”

Recruit’s parent - “Coach Sander, we’ve been told by Coach Saban that you already have 23 cornerbacks and 18 safeties on your team.”

“Lies. Rumors. Innuendo. Your son…he can be the Next Prime.”

Recruit’s parent - “Coach Sanders, is it true that between defensive line and linebacker, you have exactly four players on your roster? Won’t your opponents just run the ball the entire game?”

“On the contrary. The excellence of all the corners…I mean your son…will lead the other teams to want to challenge us through the air. They’ll pass the entire game, trying to prove that they are Prime. But they are not. There is but one Prime.”

Recruit’s parent, shaking their head - “Okay, Optimus.”

The coach leans forward, wearing layered fur coats that are five deep. “Sign the deal. Take my knowledge, I beg of you. Only with the Prime can you learn the abilities to make you greater than any cornerback. Fulfill your destiny.”

Advertisement

Recruit’s parent - “Coach Sander, we’ve been told by Coach Saban that you already have 23 cornerbacks and 18 safeties on your team.”

Recruit’s parent - “Coach Sanders, is it true that between defensive line and linebacker, you have exactly four players on your roster? Won’t your opponents just run the ball the entire game?”

“On the contrary. The excellence of all the corners…I mean your son…will lead the other teams to want to challenge us through the air. They’ll pass the entire game, trying to prove that they are Prime. But they are not. There is but one Prime.”

The coach leans forward, wearing layered fur coats that are five deep. “Sign the deal. Take my knowledge, I beg of you. Only with the Prime can you learn the abilities to make you greater than any cornerback. Fulfill your destiny.”
And don't forget, Miss McClain do you prefer receiving your 50's & 100's via FedEx or DHL ? Cuz it's Primetime baby............or some other 🤡💩 while he plugs his next Aflac commercial licking Saban's old chode

Optimus Prime Rise Of The Beasts GIF by Transformers

Advertisement
Back