Antione Jackson update [anyone have one?]

Advertisement
Honestly I don’t know exactly what his NIL deal is right now, but I’m led to believe the gf thing is just a front. There’s multiple sharks in the water that are trying to pry him away, but the specific school out west that wants him is about as far as you can get from ECU.

If there’s anyone that can navigate this and talk some knowledge into a very impressionable and young adult, it’s Mario and Alonzo.
And DVD

He is a kid....legit...Kid. He is really only a junior. I mean when I was 16 if I had all this thrown at me I'd probably be trying to figure out how to make everyone happy. Hopefully once he gets on campus he settles in and gets around a few guys he knows and is good to go.

When you were 16 you were having a passionate affair with your neighbor's pool jet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very weird. Yeah, I mean where is that GIF of Lombardi saying “what the **** is going on here“.

XD4d-Q.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh well. Would've been nice to keep him but with the delicate state of the team/program we can't risk keeping a malcontent, non focused type kid in our locker room. Best of luck to him and ✌️.
What, is he finally transferring out?

Advertisement
Back