Antione Jackson update [anyone have one?]

Advertisement
Has anybody heard anything regarding him? Take it no shot we allow him to stay with new DC or is he gone for good to follow his gf?

I believe he is still "committed/signed", though he has not yet enrolled. Somehow, I knew that back when he was planning on leaving, but forgot about it now.

I'd imagine that if his ballz are still bluish-purplish this summer, he could leave then.

Last edited:
A6634440-ECCE-4464-BCDC-139B73E9E652.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought there was a picture of him highpointing a ball in the indoor facility? Or was that another freshman?

if he were a student then sure.
Yeah but they could ask an around about question that targets his status without mentioning his name.

"Does it still look good for the remaining 2023 signees to arrive on campus in the summer?" .....this will give an indication of whether or not Mario and Co. is expecting him or not. They'll see the question coming though and likely will dodge it lol

Advertisement
he needs to make up his mind. And it’s not only Louisville who’s after him (faded off)…Someone out West is the real threat.

And no, not Deion (to my knowledge)…honestly kid is just looking for to excuse to leave, but seems like the type to get homesick quick and hit the portal.

Advertisement
Back