Anthony McFarland, Jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Only time I've seen the kid was when his HS played Miami Central. You could tell his speed was on a different level. That's something we need.

He had 5 carries for 4 yards in that game

And this doesnt mean a **** thing

Nope. I really like McFarland and hope he picks Miami. Just pointing out that that's not the RB that was lighting up Central last year

If MC had a squad and hes dolo then it is what it is.....i dont get caught up in hs stats i just want to see film. If people looked at hs stats like some do here....i aint accusing u tho but u had morons here say yearby had more yards then cook and started so hes better......people thought we were getti g the better back.......crazy as *** and everyone who saw film knew cook was leaps beyond him. Pete even said hes an elite special players like cooper juedy ridley..........this is why stats r misleading or what josh sweat did against btw......it means **** to me....eveey ayer always says they have to addjust to the speed and some cant and its y they become jags. . . if mcfarland got wheels for a breakaway run take him.......we havent had a guy with break away home run speed since miller.....and we havent had an elite rb that can play well against unc fsu vt clem in fkin ages.

Only time I've seen the kid was when his HS played Miami Central. You could tell his speed was on a different level. That's something we need.

You seen his speed against Central?

He had 5 carries for 4 yards that game. McFarland was recovering from an ankle injury that he hurt the previous game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We lead now , so the cool guy fans will say " he's being dropped or a plan b elsewhere ". If he chooses Maryland or Bama it'll be" we'll never be back until we land elite guys like this ".

It's quite cute , Miami fans at their best. Nobody wants a top five back lol.

Advertisement
Back