Anthony McFarland, Jr.

Advertisement
Wonder how with Bama killing everyone right now. Us and Maryland have the same record and issues. What was McFarland saying Pete?

Advertisement
Only time I've seen the kid was when his HS played Miami Central. You could tell his speed was on a different level. That's something we need.

I sat across from McFarland at the game yesterday that kid wasn't into the game and he didn't seem to be enjoying himself. But he did seem surprised that so many fans knew who he was. I hope he comes.

Advertisement
I sat across from McFarland at the game yesterday that kid wasn't into the game and he didn't seem to be enjoying himself. But he did seem surprised that so many fans knew who he was. I hope he comes.
I hope Pete isn't doing damage control.

For a guy 5-9 and 200 plus he has speed we have not had here since Duke...
This past track season official times--both times well below the national elite standard for HS

6.45(55M)--- 6.62 (national elite for HS)

6.84(60M)--- 7.05 (national elite for HS)

Advertisement
This past track season official times--both times well below the national elite standard for HS

If he's fully healthy he gives us what we don't have right now, a potential homer in threat.

Would also love to see homer get some carries to see if he can be that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

If he's fully healthy he gives us what we don't have right now, a potential homer in threat.

Would also love to see homer get some carries to see if he can be that guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homer and McFarland would give two excellent runners with home run ability.

On my phone so don't know how to link his twitter, but 247 posted his post game tweet where he said something along the lines of:

"Miami is back. They have a nice stadium and the fans are crazy again"

Advertisement
Back