Anthony McFarland, Jr.

On my phone so don't know how to link his twitter, but 247 posted his post game tweet where he said something along the lines of:

"Miami is back. They have a nice stadium and the fans are crazy again"

Did he mention if he'd been drinking and how much ?

Advertisement
On my phone so don't know how to link his twitter, but 247 posted his post game tweet where he said something along the lines of:

Fans can never drink the Kool aid. Croots on the other hand...

Advertisement

By the " Miami is back " comment I meant drink liquor

lol, tweet was probably made before the game was decided. Must have loved the (over)commitment to the running game though

Miami has moved into the driver's seat for Anthony McFarland.

I remember this action from Al's days. We suck on the field so we refocus on recruiting dreams as distraction. Like a defensive recruit under Al, does it really matter who we recruit on offense now.

Wonder how with Bama killing everyone right now. Us and Maryland have the same record and issues. What was McFarland saying Pete?

How long u follow recruiting? This **** gotta be said a million times its not about winning bruh tgis proves it

If it was bama will get the number one player in every **** state. They been getting top three classes even whe they sucked since saban got there hes the reason not the w's

I sat across from McFarland at the game yesterday that kid wasn't into the game and he didn't seem to be enjoying himself. But he did seem surprised that so many fans knew who he was. I hope he comes.

And this is when u know atmosphere and all that **** of wins n losses mean nada. Another sign that tell u its business

Advertisement
giphy.gif

lol, tweet was probably made before the game was decided. Must have loved the (over)commitment to the running game though

I mean at what point during the game did we look like we were back?

Advertisement

I mean at what point during the game did we look like we were back?

It was before the game

He'd be crazy to go to Alabama if he ever wants to see the field. They're already loaded at RB and will probably be bringing in two guys this cycle who are more highly rated than McFarland.

Advertisement
I'll take him. He looks like a Yearby with more straight-line speed. But I think we need a bigger back more than a small quick one

Advertisement
Back