Anthony McFarland, Jr.

We lead now , so the cool guy fans will say " he's being dropped or a plan b elsewhere ". If he chooses Maryland or Bama it'll be" we'll never be back until we land elite guys like this ".

It's quite cute , Miami fans at their best. Nobody wants a top five back lol.

I want the #3 apb in the nation... cough cough Mcfarland.

Advertisement
We lead now , so the cool guy fans will say " he's being dropped or a plan b elsewhere ". If he chooses Maryland or Bama it'll be" we'll never be back until we land elite guys like this ".

Never seen a fanbase consist of such a large number of soft-shouldered whiners than this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid sees that he can play early and get a lot of touches especially with CMR at HC. This would be a big get

He always knew he could play early....we took care of him$ and brown has a good relationship with him

I don't give **** who we take care of and how just win **** it

True indeed *** all the nonsense i want them w's and the local blue chips and oos BC to get us there.

what ever it takes

Advertisement

That's what the gutless runts on here do every **** time we get a highly touted player or lose one.

I would say based on his mom wearing this orange and green Miami shirt in class tonight and our conversation about the problem. She definitely wants him here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back