Anthony McFarland, Jr.

Cager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U call that a big singing.....i dont think other recruits took notice cuz cager came to the u

I'm not sure McFarland would be any bigger than Cater....at least not for me at this point. He's lost his luster in my eyes since he's basically been out of action more than in it. I wanted to see how he came back this year and unfortunately that didn't happen.

Yea he lost that elite status but maybe thats good for us....its not like he cant come back from it hes got age on his side

Advertisement
You would hope he could, but who knows. Did he lose some speed, will he run hesitantly, not grind out his cuts as intensely, or who knows what. Someone will find out in years to come.

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;VzexqxUWkdc]http://youtu.be/VzexqxUWkdc[/video]

Dang this kid looks like Ace Hood

Yo i slept on this nikkaz tape man wow this nikka got burn dog ***. We havent recruited a rb like dis in a hot *** minute......now i see y bama was after him hard before the injury. Boy Mark Richt knows running backs and his offense needs a beast to use that play action off it.

He broke his leg. Not like he went full on McGahee

One would think so, but that's two years in a row. Strange things can happen when you have one or even two of the same type of injuries at an early age.

He broke his leg this time before the season even started. I would've thought he would already be back by now.

A healthy McFarland is elite. There's no question about that and I would happily have him if he can be that. The question still remains, but I like his personality from that latest video.

We lead now , so the cool guy fans will say " he's being dropped or a plan b elsewhere ". If he chooses Maryland or Bama it'll be" we'll never be back until we land elite guys like this ".

It's quite cute , Miami fans at their best. Nobody wants a top five back lol.

So true

or he making a choice like some of the other big time recruits that will benefit him more. Miami runs the ball and he could come in play right away. If he picks Miami not being Bias he's actually smart. Miami would give him free ride still if he got hurt later on too. Bama will cut you and send you packing

That's the thing with this kid,he is actually smart. Education & life after football is relevant to him. Remember he had us leading coming into the season as well. Went back & forth with us & bama.

[video=youtube_share;VzexqxUWkdc]http://youtu.be/VzexqxUWkdc[/video]

Dang this kid looks like Ace Hood

Yo i slept on this nikkaz tape man wow this nikka got burn dog ***. We havent recruited a rb like dis in a hot *** minute......now i see y bama was after him hard before the injury. Boy Mark Richt knows running backs and his offense needs a beast to use that play action off it.

What he said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He broke his leg. Not like he went full on McGahee

One would think so, but that's two years in a row. Strange things can happen when you have one or even two of the same type of injuries at an early age.

He broke his leg this time before the season even started. I would've thought he would already be back by now.

A healthy McFarland is elite. There's no question about that and I would happily have him if he can be that. The question still remains, but I like his personality from that latest video.

He had a bad ankle last year. Dont think was broke or anything.

Advertisement
I swear some people enjoy when things are going poorly around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back