Anthony McFarland, Jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We lead now , so the cool guy fans will say " he's being dropped or a plan b elsewhere ". If he chooses Maryland or Bama it'll be" we'll never be back until we land elite guys like this ".

It's quite cute , Miami fans at their best. Nobody wants a top five back lol.

So true

Advertisement
We lead now , so the cool guy fans will say " he's being dropped or a plan b elsewhere ". If he chooses Maryland or Bama it'll be" we'll never be back until we land elite guys like this ".

It's quite cute , Miami fans at their best. Nobody wants a top five back lol.

So true

or he making a choice like some of the other big time recruits that will benefit him more. Miami runs the ball and he could come in play right away. If he picks Miami not being Bias he's actually smart. Miami would give him free ride still if he got hurt later on too. Bama will cut you and send you packing

Advertisement
Only time I've seen the kid was when his HS played Miami Central. You could tell his speed was on a different level. That's something we need.

He had 5 carries for 4 yards in that game

You missed that electrifying 1 yard scamper didn't you?
Lmao

I think the original poster of this quote was referring to him running back to the sidelines after a few three and outs

Sounds perfect for our offense

Advertisement
Cager

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

U call that a big singing.....i dont think other recruits took notice cuz cager came to the u

I'm not sure McFarland would be any bigger than Cater....at least not for me at this point. He's lost his luster in my eyes since he's basically been out of action more than in it. I wanted to see how he came back this year and unfortunately that didn't happen.

Burns and McFarland would give us a solid RB class....

Hopefully we get them both.

That's most certainly a boom or bust class considering their injury history.

Malik Davis and Lemmons, that's the class I want although it doesn't seem a possibility.

Advertisement
Back