Anthony Brown, QB

Advertisement
People call him trash, but he looked pretty good beating us in a very ****** offense a couple years ago. Manure probably remembers that well.

I doubt he’d leave BC to go somewhere where he’d stand a decent chance of not starting, but I actually like this guy. He impressed me the 3 or 4 times I watched him. Let’s not forget he played in Loeffler’s garbage offense, which was Penos light.
Didn't they also run a bunch of stuff offensively that we hadn't seen before as well? So that points to the kid having football knowledge and preparing, which we currently don't have in the QB room.

Somewhat. Newman was banged up quite a bit himself this year also. Missed the FSU game entirely and parts of others, IIRC.
He got yanked a couple times late in the year for ineffective play. He’s good, and I’d take him in a minute. But some of our fans act like he’s the 2nd coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Lashlee simplifying the game for our guys is going to make the world of difference. Let our athletes move freely & think less. Going to be good for everyone on offense.

And Lashlee reportedly has a much better personality and coaching style....

Advertisement
Lashlee just followed D’eric king from Houston so at least we will shoot our shot

Man, I railed against Enos all year, and I hated the hire. That being said, discipline comes from the top. Our team lacks discipline and mental toughness. That's all on the head coach. HE is the one that sets the tone and gives the coordinators talent to work with. I actually felt bad for Enos at the end when it really hit just how bad the QBs were. Yeah, I noticed it all year, but I was in full fire Enos mode and was blinded by hate. The second Williams ran the ball for the hail Mary, I just felt bad for Enos. I wanted to reach through the screen and tell him, "Dan, I'm sorry. I didn't realize your QBs were retarded."

Manny needs to toughen up the players in a hurry, because if he doesn't NO OC is going to really succeed here.

For starters, dump the "paradise" talk. Dump the trinkets. Dump the players that quit every other week. Put some fear into their hearts and let them know there is no such thing as paradise when there is work to be done.

Don’t feel bad for that clown. The Miami Hurricane with the lowest football IQ was Dan Enos himself.His ineptitude was a primary factor in the increasingly horrific quarterback play.

The Miami football team is an out off control process run by a shook coach who is in over his head.

This type of leadership (or lack there of) spirals a team into football buffoonery that knows no bounds.

Now they are beating the bushes looking for somebody off the street to save them because they don’t have leadership and strategic ability to get the team to buy in.

The problems in the quarterback, offensive line, and wide receiver rooms are not bad luck or coincidence. These positions have been the most negatively affected by the terrible coaching and it has brought chaos, apathy, and what looks like mutiny.

We make these guys look terrible with terrible strategy, but are surprised they are less than focused and dedicated. I want to be the guy who says no excuses and the players should be all in regardless, but these problems have been going on too long.

It’s bigger than the players. ****, it’s bigger than these garbage ***, stubborn coaches we keep hiring.

The organization isn’t committed to winning. That lack of commitment trickled down to stubborn, egotistical coaches and despondent players that lack resilience to overcome and fight for a bad plan.

Advertisement
I wish Justin Rogers had immediate eligibility, he would kill it in this offense.

I'd take Jett Duffey in this offense, I think he'd be a very productive QB for us.

I'm not against getting Anthony Brown if Lash wants him, I just want a mobile QB with arm talent that gets rid of the ball quickly.

I don't wanna see none of these guys we got take another snap. I'm intrigued by what TVD could do, but I also wouldn't mind seeing him Redshirt first & learn the offense, also would give Matocha a shot, but I don't think we could really bet the season on him.

I would be more willing to let the 3 guys see what they got if we had a more stable situation, but this is a win now season, we can't afford to throw away another season hoping & praying the 3 of them finally stop being stupid & actually become leaders, our recruiting will suffer immensely with another losing season.

A lot of yall were fooled by this year's class thinking that despite how bad the season went we still finished with a top 20 class, I can assure you, we will not be so lucky this season, we go 6-7 again & I can guarantee yall the 2021 class will be one of the lowest rated we've seen in decades here & I'm not exaggerating.

We must win now, there's no way around it.

Highlighting this for those that do not get it yet.

Advertisement
Back