Anthony Brown, QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
But what about Williams. His QB coach sending him competition that will take his spot or he knows Williams is leaving so it doesn’t matter?
Jarren needs to earn everything he gets from this point on, can't bet the house on him, way too high of a risk.

We need to bring in a Grad Transfer no matter who it is & force the other QB's to either get their shìt together & compete or gtfoh. After the clown show the QB room was last year none of them deserve anything except a swift kick in the ***.

I'd go with a GT QB, TVD or Patocha before I'd let any of the 3 stooges take another snap at Miami.

Advertisement
But what about Williams. His QB coach sending him competition that will take his spot or he knows Williams is leaving so it doesn’t matter?

In an interview he did recently he said he doesnt talk to them about where they want to go - whether you believe that or not :noidea:

Jarren needs to earn everything he gets from this point on, can't bet the house on him, way too high of a risk.

We need to bring in a Grad Transfer no matter who it is & force the other QB's to either get their shìt together & compete or gtfoh. After the clown show the QB room was last year none of them deserve anything except a swift kick in the ***.

I'd go with a GT QB, TVD or Patocha before I'd let any of the 3 stooges take another snap at Miami.
Oh & Patocha = Peyton Matocha lol

agreed. Just odd situation since both these kids have the same QB coach in the off season

Advertisement
agreed. Just odd situation since both these kids have the same QB coach in the off season
I don't think he influences them as to where they're going to go or what team they pick.

And even if he did I doubt he cares all that much.

Advertisement
Because upside means NOTHING if they don't work hard enough to reach it. I'll take a guy with a lower ceiling that is actually working hard to reach it over guys with higher ceilings but no work ethic to get there. The guy with the lower ceiling will actually be the better player.
Really then you want rosier back because he had a great ethic but no skill. Everyone wanted him gone for the nut cases we have now.

Advertisement
Back