Anthony Brown, QB

Advertisement
Jarren Williams is done at Miami. He doesn't have "it" mentally. The great ones have that mental edge that you can't teach.
Lol kid is only a Rs soph going into this year..I’m just about out on him too..but y’all a trip

Miami needs a veteran quarterback to show the work and level of detail it takes to start. Whoever is brought in needs to be a hardworking dog with no time to waste on anything other than putting in the work to be a better quarterback and teammate everyday. If Brown is that kind of guy Miami should get him.

If the other guys beat the grad transfer out I don’t care. I want the floor to be a guy who actually understands hard work and being part of a team. Perry for all his faults is the closest Miami has to that guy today and that is bad. Williams and Martell (who is a slot WR at best) don’t have that drive today. Maybe Matocha or Van Dyke do.

Advertisement
Lol kid is only a Rs soph going into this year..I’m just about out on him too..but y’all a trip
Boys act like N’Kosi Perry wasn’t a knucklehead as a redshirt freshman and then dramatically matured the next year. Not saying it will but the same thing could happen for Jarren. With all that being said I dont Want this brown kid whatsoever, I dont Care if we have to drop Williams or Perry our there again or not

Boys act like N’Kosi Perry wasn’t a knucklehead as a redshirt freshman and then dramatically matured the next year. Not saying it will but the same thing could happen for Jarren. With all that being said I dont Want this brown kid whatsoever, I dont Care if we have to drop Williams or Perry our there again or not
We start Jarren again we're not winning more than 7 games, take that to the bank.

We start Jarren again we're not winning more than 7 games, take that to the bank.
In a spread offense like lashlee’s, vehemently disagree but oh well. I dont Like brown whatsoever, he’s not More physically gifted than any qb we have other than maybe tate and he’s injury prone

Advertisement
Jarren needs to earn everything he gets from this point on, can't bet the house on him, way too high of a risk.

We need to bring in a Grad Transfer no matter who it is & force the other QB's to either get their shìt together & compete or gtfoh. After the clown show the QB room was last year none of them deserve anything except a swift kick in the ***.

I'd go with a GT QB, TVD or Patocha before I'd let any of the 3 stooges take another snap at Miami.
This is exactly how I feel

Diaz needs to take a page from HOF coach JJ book and out right cut someone to fix that clown show that was the QB room. I’d pick JW as he seems to not only have been pathetic on the field but he seemed to be a knuckle head off the field and quit on his team.

Tate should leave as well and just keep his nose buried in his Instagram models butt

I fully expect spring battle to be Perry vs TVD vs Matchoa Vs “insert grad transfer QB”

In a spread offense like lashlee’s, vehemently disagree but oh well. I dont Like brown whatsoever, he’s not More physically gifted than any qb we have other than maybe tate and he’s injury prone

I see your point but Jarren is just as likely to show up hungover and inaccurate as he is to be able to play better than Brown. Perry to
me is actually the best option and he just seems to completely fall apart mechanically and mentally at random intervals.

At some point Miami needs to be a team that can point to a QB on the roster who is a potential game manager and leader. That guy doesn’t have to win the job but every roster needs that option. All the QBs on the roster have no idea what it takes today. They need someone in that room breathing down their neck.

Advertisement
Rosier didn’t start watching film until his fourth year, by his own admission.
Which is the only upperclassmen qb Perry or Williams had to look up too in their time at Miami. Certainly not an ideal situation for young qbs to develop the habits and intangibles that are NEEDED in that group Whatsoever

Brown improved significantly last year. He had 1450 yards 12TDs 2 ints in 5 in half games. He even had 295 Yards 3TDs 0ints against Virginia Tech Last year. He can make every throw on the field and has a high football IQ. He could do very well in Lashlee offense.

Advertisement
Brown improved significantly last year. He had 1450 yards 12TDs 2 ints in 5 in half games. He even had 295 Yards 3TDs 0ints against Virginia Tech Last year. He can make every throw on the field and has a high football IQ. He could do very well in Lashlee offense.
“Make every throw on the field” does he consistently make the routine throws you need to move an offense? He’s a career 55% passer, a glorified malik rosier lite is what brown is. The biggest thing in this is the fact that he’s so injury prone, Diaz can’t bet on that to save his job when he’s had 2 season ending acl injuries in 2 of the last 3 years.

“Make every throw on the field” does he consistently make the routine throws you need to move an offense? He’s a career 55% passer, a glorified malik rosier lite is what brown is. The biggest thing in this is the fact that he’s so injury prone, Diaz can’t bet on that to save his job when he’s had 2 season ending acl injuries in 2 of the last 3 years.

Brown is a better option than any QB on the roster.

If the freshmen are ready, they can win the job like Kaaya did.

Brock has to be related to Jarren. I’ve never seen a fan on a message board cape so hard for a player.
Naw, I just Know the best talent when I see It🤷🏾‍♂️, I already Said my piece on it. If he doesn’t improve as a leader and grow on the field then he shouldn’t be given any opportunity to play period. There is a hypocrisy in all of this though, Perry had his well documented issues as a redshirt freshman and significantly matured in that regard. At the end of the day just get me the best guy out there, I dont Think brown is that guy.

Advertisement
Back