Anthony Brown, QB

Advertisement
I'm assuming Newman goes elsewhere. He's the bigger-ticket item and says he wants a system that will prepare him for the pros.

Probably.

If we're going to jump down and slum with Anthony Brown...I guess simply being a mature veteran of the ACC would be good enough versus the field.

This kid tourched us in 2018. That's been one of our worst defensive performances I have seen in a while

Advertisement
Brown has impressed me when I've watched. We could do a LOT worse (see: current qb's).

Advertisement
They aren’t bringing in a grad transfer to sit the bench. Especially when the current room is full.

The qb room needs chemo.

Brown might be an insurance policy if TVD isn't ready to go, but Brown seems like Nkosi 2.0 to me. I would rather do what UNC did last year and roll with the talented freshman and let Nkosi, Mochada, and, if need be, Brown back him up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stop with the portal sh**. This guy starts from day one. Peyton Matocha May have something to say about this also. Fits well with new scheme from the OC. Stop with the Wake Forest and BC transfers. Silly!

ED323168-321B-4787-A1DC-BDEBC7C1CC6F.jpeg

Brown might be an insurance policy if TVD isn't ready to go, but Brown seems like Nkosi 2.0 to me. I would rather do what UNC did last year and roll with the talented freshman and let Nkosi, Mochada, and, if need be, Brown back him up.

The ideal situation might be TVD beating everyone out. That's what Kaaya did after we brought in Jake Heaps in 2014.

Advertisement
Back