Another WR offer today

Sam and Dugans butted heads early and often. The sooner he was jettisoned from the program the better. Cant have guys like that festering
Alot more to it than that but that was definitely part of the problem.

Advertisement
Alot more to it than that but that was definitely part of the problem.

Yeah, I've heard some things but I get the sense you could do like a '30 for 30' on his issues. One thing that always concerned me about him just from an on-the-field perspective was that his stats/production in high school were very ordinary. To me, this was a case of hype overshadowing actual play

Uh, ever heard of Marquez Ezzard? He was a late offer. Same wit Harley and Thomas.

I'm pretty sure Dugans knows what he's doing. Worrying about WR recruiting right now is just absurd

Nah Ezzard was offered in early spring last year, even before he committed to FSU. He just wasn't "available" for a few months, shut it down went w FSU...Opened it back up after coaching change and we came in strong for him.

Sam and Dugans butted heads early and often. The sooner he was jettisoned from the program the better. Cant have guys like that festering

Sam i thought was headed to South Carolina so we might get to see him at this level. I figured he would be a guy that could butt with coaches..kids like that who have been coached by nfl guys their whole life usually dont take to certain coaching right away..they do it their way. He was young and immature ..i pull for the kid though cuz he legit was a cane and still cheered guys like Ahmon Richards on even after he left.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Cristobal recruiting at an elite level for Oregon. And no Oregon doesn't have bags. Even when Kelly was winning there he was still only getting like top 15 classes.

Advertisement
Nah Ezzard was offered in early spring last year, even before he committed to FSU. He just wasn't "available" for a few months, shut it down went w FSU...Opened it back up after coaching change and we came in strong for him.

You're only allowed to recruit guys who are uncommitted? lol at a recruit somehow not being "available" just because he committed somewhere in the Spring. We might have offered him earlier, but we didn't push for him until much later. Same with Harley, and same with Thomas really (though we were waiting on grades)

Dugans is comfortable recruiting guys later in the cycle. Even a kid like Wilhoite. Maybe he commits to Oregon now, but if they suck, as they probably will, he is likely to open things back up

Cristobal recruiting at an elite level for Oregon. And no Oregon doesn't have bags. Even when Kelly was winning there he was still only getting like top 15 classes.

giphy.gif

You must have forgotten that kelly got rolled for paying a handler in Texas for recruits.

Advertisement
You're only allowed to recruit guys who are uncommitted? lol at a recruit somehow not being "available" just because he committed somewhere in the Spring. We might have offered him earlier, but we didn't push for him until much later. Same with Harley, and same with Thomas really (though we were waiting on grades)

Dugans is comfortable recruiting guys later in the cycle. Even a kid like Wilhoite. Maybe he commits to Oregon now, but if they suck, as they probably will, he is likely to open things back up

I never said he wasn't comfortable...I'm telling you we were interested early, and then we picked up interest when he decommitted. You connect the dots.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back