Another WR offer today

Advertisement
1. I said he is overrated didnt say he sucks.
2. Who from the middle of Kentucky are we talking about?

Playing basketball in the SEC is not the same as playing it in the ACC. Just the fact that we are debating this tells u that the Corn situation was unique.

Ok say ur right Dunmore completely sucks, which he doesnt, we keep offering these guys from the middle of Kentucky n we dnt pull them anyways we still end up with nothing.

Corn grew up a Miami fan , that’s why he went to um. A bunch of schools have him the opportunity to play b-ball

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another Dunless **** show thread. Yay! Dunless supposedly has an offer. If he wants to come then he should take it. Otherwise, shut the fck about him.

The thread started out with good intentions but like almost every thread. It falls of the tracks rather fast. If it makes it far enough well see Paranos post pics of chicks with cankles, politics will be brought up and an *** whooping in the Blue lot will be needed to solve the dispute.

Bruh said the capital of Florida is in South Alabama lmfao. Can’t make this stuff up

i like his film. Looks a lot olike what i would expect Dunmore to do to that level of comp
I agree, but the staff can't continue to pour all their attention and resources into the top guy while slow playing other top guys. They gave Ladson the red carpet, but didn't press with Dunmore. You can always have guys commit while still pursuing your primary. If competition scares away your top guy then so be it. At least you end up with a guy just as good.

Advertisement
Im sure the local politics got Dunmore his offer.

Either way dude is overrated just look at his Junior film. Nothing screams elite. Let him go to Florida or FSU where he can fit in with the rest of the overrated WRs in the state.

Local politics got him his offer? What local politics?

You've posted all over this thread and still haven't explained your ridiculous claim that Dugans was pressured to offer.

As if college football today does not equate at all to 7 on 7 with the way its officiated. Not saying the kid is Randy Moss but he has the potential to be a very good college player. Guys on this site crack me Good and Brownlee can play for us but Dunmore can't smh ok 👌. Btw everybody stop sayin Corn Elder for F@€K sake, he came here because we were willing to let him play basketball, just incase u guys forgot the ACC is pretty good place to play bball.
No arguement here bruh. I havent really checked brownlee. For those that know is he Rickys people. Nephew or whatnot? If so that would probably be the end of his recruitment in my eyes... far as good goes ill just leave it at im certainly not impressed and worry that with this class at db because of how few were truly impressed by that were reaching with the supposed athletes more than verified dbs who we know can play the position. But i trust mike and his evals so well see how it works. Does have alot of sam shields in him from what i saw. Just so you know though if theres a state where we will always have a **** good shot if wanted Tennessee will always be it. Kids love miami over there.(as a city) the whole comparison of 7 on 7 to any level of competitive football is absurd. Yes the game is getting watered down due to these dumb *** rules but if it ever reaches that level than its officially nothing but flag football. BIG DIFFERENCE

Last edited:
Sam Bruce was also a dominant 7 on 7 WR also.
You cant compare sam & dunmore. #1 **** near any legit wr with speed is gonna atleast be good at 7 on 7 more likely **** dominate. Sam dominated 7 on 7 and difference between him and these kids like moore or dunmore is at the high school level he played **** good if not dominant in school too. Far as college level his play wasnt superior to his ego and the rest of life screwed him. Sam i doubt wouldve been anything more than a average at best player at this level. He felt everything should be gave to him rather than work to recieve it...

Advertisement
No arguement here bruh. I havent really checked brownlee. For those that know is he Rickys people. Nephew or whatnot? If so that would probably be the end of his recruitment in my eyes... far as good goes ill just leave it at im certainly not impressed and worry that with this class at db because of how few were truly impressed by that were reaching with the supposed athletes more than verified dbs who we know can play the position. But i trust mike and his evals so well see how it works. Does have alot of sam shields in him from what i saw. Just so you know though if theres a state where we will always have a **** good shot if wanted Tennessee will always be it. Kids love miami over there.(as a city) the whole comparison of 7 on 7 to any level of competitive football is absurd. Yes the game is getting watered down due to these dumb *** rules but if it ever reaches that level than its officially nothing but flag football. BIG DIFFERENCE
As far as DB recruiting I dnt trust Rumph at all but if he pulls Stevenson ill give him a fresh start. I just got back from the 7 on 7 tourney they had at the U today. He is a man amongst boys. He is a monster, must get, elite player. Has to be at the top of our board right next to neal.

Id HOPE what he meant by that is its country as fvck. (Sec country) BUT im beyond shock at thisbpoint
I guess i didnt
That's the most idiotic statement ever.
I hope u idiots understood the of Tallahassee being in South Alabama. As in its country, small town, backwoods garbage. Geeezzzz smh. Yea i really thought that with two state universities named FLORIDA state university and FLORIDA a&m was in bama. The amount of brain surgeons on this site is astonishing.

Advertisement
Back