Another WR offer today

Advertisement
Sorry looks like the staff has fked up with Dunmore as of this moment. I know its just an offer but i feel that pouring resources and time into these kids that live deep in SEC country is a waste. The only guys ur getting from that region are born canes. I hate wen we repeatedly miss on a local 4* going after a 5* smh.

Lance Wilhoite, Franklin Road Academy, Wide Receiver

6'3 175lbs 4-star WR from out of Tennessee, goes to Franklin Road Academy. He's the #1 rated WR in the state.

Plays both WR & Safety, had 69rec 1,089yds & 13TD's his Junior year, plus has over 100tcks as a Safety in his career.

Offers from Oh St, Clemson, Auburn, Tenn, LSU, Penn St, UF & Va Tech. Oh St & Tenn are the favorites, recently said he'll be announcing his commitment in July.

Advertisement
Sorry looks like the staff has fked up with Dunmore as of this moment. I know its just an offer but i feel that pouring resources and time into these kids that live deep in SEC country is a waste. The only guys ur getting from that region are born canes. I hate wen we repeatedly miss on a local 4* going after a 5* smh.

Dunmore is the most over hype WR in the country. And I think Dugans feels the same and probably felt the pressure to offer him.

Dunmore is the most over hype WR in the country. And I think Dugans feels the same and probably felt the pressure to offer him.
There maybe some overhype but he is no scrub. Plays against good comp, has had success in the camp circuit, and in 7 on 7 competition.

Advertisement
That Jr film looks like he played JV ball and still was ran down by 5'5 scrubs. Sorry I never got the hype.

He vanishes for the most parts in games with any relevant competition. OVER - RATED

Kids use these offers for bragging rights and they collect/stack them like baseball cards. With that being said, and as the board always says, watch the visits, especially the unofficials (especially weekday).

Advertisement

Pressure from whom?

Fans? You think coaches will offer based on fan opinions?

Richt? Well, duh....that's his boss and if he says offer, you offer.

Dunmore's coaches? Sorry, we don't offer anyone to appease a coach.

So which one did Dugans cave under pressure to?

No offense, you're entitled to give your opinion and say he's overrated, but the rest is stupid as ****.

Dude was basically the best WR at every camp he went to. He has the best hands of any WR we're after and will get it if it's within arms length. He's not the fastest guy, but he makes up for it with crisp footwork in his routes. He's legit as ****, but everything I've read is he really likes FSU. Should he pick them, I hope your overrated statement is gold.

Just recruit Richards at WR and be done with it. He'd be a beast there.

I love Richards, favorite recruit this year and by far the most dynamic. Should we land him, he's our best WR recruit or CB recruit. Safety would be a push with TS if we got him. RB, there's a couple of guys I would prefer over him, but by omly a sliver.

Basically I would take Richards over anyone we're recruiting. Still, you have to keep recruiting guys that can make your team better and Dunmore fits the bill.

Advertisement
Pressure from whom?

No offense, you're entitled to give your opinion and say he's overrated, but the rest is stupid as ****.

Dude was basically the best WR at every camp he went to. He has the best hands of any WR we're after and will get it if it's within arms length. He's not the fastest guy, but he makes up for it with crisp footwork in his routes. He's legit as ****, but everything I've read is he really likes FSU. Should he pick them, I hope your overrated statement is gold.

Sam Bruce was also a dominant 7 on 7 WR also.

Sam Bruce was also a dominant 7 on 7 WR also.

Sam Bruce was a player with a juvenile mind. Anyone who knows anything about him knows for a fact that talent wasn't the problem.

So why don't you answer the question about who pressured Dugans to offer him?

Pressure from whom?

Dunmore is another Elijah Moore. Looks nice in camps but doesn't look like a 4*, top-100 WR in games. Compare his film to Payton's and it's really not close.

He's not also not a great athlete. Not terrible, but not elite and he doesn't have the basketball traits, length, or frame to make up for it. Looks like a kid who will get jammed at the line vs college CBs and struggle to block effectively.

He's a good prospect, and he's worth an offer, but he's way overrated. Nowhere near a can't miss guy and honestly I don't get why he's rated ahead of a guy who just looks better on film (but doesnt do every camp/7 v 7 in TJ Jones).

Advertisement
Back