Another WR offer today

Im sure the local politics got Dunmore his offer.

Either way dude is overrated just look at his Junior film. Nothing screams elite. Let him go to Florida or FSU where he can fit in with the rest of the overrated WRs in the state.

Advertisement
There maybe some overhype but he is no scrub. Plays against good comp, has had success in the camp circuit, and in 7 on 7 competition.

He played for AH Delray. Whenever they played good teams - Gibbons, Glades Central, U School - he did absolutely nothing

Advertisement
Our Chances is strong based on the effort we put into recruiting them
Im glad ur optimistic. I dont believe we do, num 1 ranked wr in TN leaving the state not going to a SEC school n goin to the U seems like a real long shot.

Advertisement
I love Richards, favorite recruit this year and by far the most dynamic. Should we land him, he's our best WR recruit or CB recruit. Safety would be a push with TS if we got him. RB, there's a couple of guys I would prefer over him, but by omly a sliver.

Basically I would take Richards over anyone we're recruiting. Still, you have to keep recruiting guys that can make your team better and Dunmore fits the bill.

Payton, Pope and Hightower (edit: and Ezzard) are all substantially better WR prospects than Richards.

You mean a wr whose success has mainly come in camps & the 7 on 7 circuit & we feel he may be overhyped!?! U dont say.
As if college football today does not equate at all to 7 on 7 with the way its officiated. Not saying the kid is Randy Moss but he has the potential to be a very good college player. Guys on this site crack me Good and Brownlee can play for us but Dunmore can't smh ok 👌. Btw everybody stop sayin Corn Elder for F@€K sake, he came here because we were willing to let him play basketball, just incase u guys forgot the ACC is pretty good place to play bball.

Advertisement
Jalen Ramsey was a 5* who left
Corn Elder was the State player of the year and he left.

Never say Never
We let Corn play basketball and did u just bring a nole? Where is Tally located? Exactly South Alabama, SEC country like i said.

But did he play? He had the same opportunities at SEC schools also so your point about basketball is irrelevant.

Also 7 on 7 doesnt not translate just like AAU doesnt translate. Dunmore didnt dominant weak *** teams and disappeared against the better schools. Is not explosive at all and all that 7 on 7 crap wont matter when the pads come on.

Advertisement
But did he play? He had the same opportunities at SEC schools also so your point about basketball is irrelevant.

Also 7 on 7 doesnt not translate just like AAU doesnt translate. Dunmore didnt dominant weak *** teams and disappeared against the better schools. Is not explosive at all and all that 7 on 7 crap wont matter when the pads come on.
Playing basketball in the SEC is not the same as playing it in the ACC. Just the fact that we are debating this tells u that the Corn situation was unique.

Ok say ur right Dunmore completely sucks, which he doesnt, we keep offering these guys from the middle of Kentucky n we dnt pull them anyways we still end up with nothing.

Advertisement
Back