Another WR offer today

Bruh said the capital of Florida is in South Alabama lmfao. Can’t make this stuff up
I hope u idiots understood the joke of Tallahassee being in South Alabama. As in its country, small town, backwoods garbage. Geeezzzz smh. Yea i really thought that a city with two state universities named FLORIDA state university and FLORIDA a&m was in bama. The amount of brain surgeons on this site is astonishing.

Advertisement
You can find redneck as **** backwoods 30 miles outside Miami. Let's not act like there isn't rednecks in Sofla

Payton, Pope and Hightower are all substantially better WR prospects than Richards.
Seriously? That's honestly what you think? I would love to know what makes you say that.

Payton is a fluid, smooth route runner, better size and excellent ball skills. Pope is faster, twitchier and more polished as a route runner. Hightower is much bigger, deceptive speed, very nuanced route runner and tracker of the football. Ezzard is strong physical, great at the catch point. The 1st 3 I mentioned are all exceptional WR prospects imo and Ezzard has a unique skillset in the Anquan Boldin mold.

To me Richards is a 3* WR prospect and a high 4* DB. His strengths are short-area quickness, change of direction and his nose for the ball. Those are all key traits for a DB and he has plus size for a CB. At WR he has average size, average speed and doesn't show enough nuance and polish as a route runner to make up for it. I like him better as an RB (than WR) but still prefer Sanders, Crowley and McIntosh so what's the use?

Dunmore is similar size/build as Richards and likewise has average speed but his separation and highpoint skills are superior.

Well HighSeas, as they say, opinions are like ********. I don't have a problem with yours, I just think you're SEVERELY underestimating how much talent the younger Richards has. I will tell you this, those who know his game, say he's better than his big brother and I agree with them.

The only wide receiver you listed that you have an argument on IMO is Hightower. The reason I see it that way with Hightower is that he's just physically bigger, which has some positives and negatives. You can't really compare Richards anymore than you can Pope. Big versus average sized wide receiver. You don't even expect the same plays and routes from the two by and large.

I like Richards better than the others though. I would put Pope a close second, Payton next, and Ezzard a good ways back. I'm actually floored that you have Ezzard as a better prospect.

Dunmore isn't on his level, you putting him there shows without a doubt you have no clue what you're talking about in my opinion. Dunmore also has a couple of inches in him. Dunmore is awesome with the ball in the air and his only real flaw is speed. The difference between the two is that Mark won't be fighting for balls like Dunmore because of his speed. Nobody puts them on the same level and don't mistake this, Mark can get it in traffic as well.

Where you get the idea that he doesn't run routes well or isn't fast, I'll never know.

I do think running back is a big question mark with him. It would either be a big win or waste of talent. He has the highest ceiling of any running back you listed besides Sanders. To me, he could be like Homer, but even better as he's more elusive.

I'm just going to stop there. I've wasted enough time in this. As a corner, he would be our best corner landed. Elam, if things change can push there as the best. As a safety, same thing, but replace Elam with Stevenson although both would eventually be on the field at the same time.

Last edited:
I hope u idiots understood the joke of Tallahassee being in South Alabama. As in its country, small town, backwoods garbage. Geeezzzz smh. Yea i really thought that a city with two state universities named FLORIDA state university and FLORIDA a&m was in bama. The amount of brain surgeons on this site is astonishing.
I’m from there and every description you gave doesn’t fit it at all lol.

Advertisement
Wouldn’t it be East Alabama?

Advertisement
Naw Gainesville is in south ga, geeezzz learn ur geography!!!
Um yeah my dad lives in South Georgia and his stepkids went to Lawton Chiles High. So I’m pretty sure I know where Tallahassee is compared to Georgia and Alabama.

Um yeah my dad lives in South Georgia and his stepkids went to Lawton Chiles High. So I’m pretty sure I know where Tallahassee is compared to Georgia and Alabama.
Bruh its freaking sarcasm n jokes, if u have some disposable buy urself a sense of humor.

Advertisement
Accident-espagne.gif

Bruh its freaking sarcasm n jokes, if u have some disposable buy urself a sense of humor.
You obviously don’t know what sarcasm is because that’s what I was doing . Not sure what you were trying to achieve.

Lance Wilhoite, Franklin Road Academy, Wide Receiver

6'3 175lbs 4-star WR from out of Tennessee, goes to Franklin Road Academy. He's the #1 rated WR in the state.

Plays both WR & Safety, had 69rec 1,089yds & 13TD's his Junior year, plus has over 100tcks as a Safety in his career.

Offers from Oh St, Clemson, Auburn, Tenn, LSU, Penn St, UF & Va Tech. Oh St & Tenn are the favorites, recently said he'll be announcing his commitment in July.

Makes no sense offering this kid. We are way too late in the game for him if he's making a decision next month. We have plenty of dudes in the "State of Miami." I wish the staff wouldn't bother with these type of offers.

The only thing I can think of is they're sending a message to other WRs they have offered. And that message is: "get on board or we're moving on. " Hope this move doesn't backfire.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Makes no sense offering this kid. We are way too late in the game for him if he's making a decision next month. We have plenty of dudes in the "State of Miami." I wish the staff wouldn't bother with these type of offers.

The only thing I can think of is they're sending a message to other WRs they have offered. And that message is: "get on board or we're moving on. " Hope this move doesn't backfire.

Uh, ever heard of Marquez Ezzard? He was a late offer. Same wit Harley and Thomas.

I'm pretty sure Dugans knows what he's doing. Worrying about WR recruiting right now is just absurd

Uh, ever heard of Marquez Ezzard? He was a late offer. Same wit Harley and Thomas.

I'm pretty sure Dugans knows what he's doing. Worrying about WR recruiting right now is just absurd
Those g

Those guys are all in the Miami footprint. As I said, we got dudes in the "State of Miami" that are just as good if not better. That State includes Georgia. I don't know what the "sell" is to this kid from Tennessee. I'm not worried about s@@t!!! I don't get worked up over recruiting. I just have opinions about what the coaches are doing just like everyone else.

Maybe the kid reached out himself, watched his film, requested transcripts and the coaches felt he was worth the offer

You cant compare sam & dunmore. #1 **** near any legit wr with speed is gonna atleast be good at 7 on 7 more likely **** dominate. Sam dominated 7 on 7 and difference between him and these kids like moore or dunmore is at the high school level he played **** good if not dominant in school too. Far as college level his play wasnt superior to his ego and the rest of life screwed him. Sam i doubt wouldve been anything more than a average at best player at this level. He felt everything should be gave to him rather than work to recieve it...

Sam and Dugans butted heads early and often. The sooner he was jettisoned from the program the better. Cant have guys like that festering

Advertisement
Back