Another WR offer today

Advertisement
Wait WHAT? Your telling me Oregon really has bags? They must be terrible at using them then.
Bags don't always mean championships. Alabaga had giant bags when Stoola and Dumbose were corching there. Didn't matter. Oregon's bags were working well when they had a good HC--Chip Kelly. ****, Arkansas slings bags like a monkey flings poo, and they can't win ****.

Bags don't always mean championships. Alabaga had giant bags when Stoola and Dumbose were corching there. Didn't matter. Oregon's bags were working well when they had a good HC--Chip Kelly. ****, Arkansas slings bags like a monkey flings poo, and they can't win ****.

True.

It crazy for me to understand Oregon is really out here throwing bags. I can believe most SEC teams are but a PAC 12 Team in Oregon? Lawd.

Advertisement
Cristobal recruiting at an elite level for Oregon. And no Oregon doesn't have bags. Even when Kelly was winning there he was still only getting like top 15 classes.

Oregon must have some top notch facilities with Phil Knight over their and Nike stock continuing to go up.
I like Cristobal too; used to BS with him at a local gym down here. Wish he would have stayed here but he can’t get much farther away from here than Oregon.

Oregon must have some top notch facilities with Phil Knight over their and Nike stock continuing to go up.
I like Cristobal too; used to BS with him at a local gym down here. Wish he would have stayed here but he can’t get much farther away from here than Oregon.

People dog Cristobal for leaving. Had he stayed he would not be a HC right now I'll tell you that.

People dog Cristobal for leaving. Had he stayed he would not be a HC right now I'll tell you that.

Yep. Unfortunately I agree. He made a good “business decision” for himself; learned under Satan, got an assistant HC position, and now back to a HC.

Plus, although I’m not certain on this, I think he got a decent pay raise to go to Alabama.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yep. Unfortunately I agree. He made a good “business decision” for himself; learned under Satan, got an assistant HC position, and now back to a HC.

Plus, although I’m not certain on this, I think he got a decent pay raise to go to Alabama.

That he did and of course it was a smart business decision. Not only for him, but his entire family. I still laugh at people getting all butthurt by his quick departure. On one hand I can say I would've never accepted the job here under Golden as I wouldn't want my name tied to him. Then again, he looked at that as he should've, a business decision.

He essentially took a job at Yugo and was later offered by Ferrari. I would like to think everyone on this board is smart enough to leave Yugo behind, but then again I know they aren't.

He got fired from FIU by an incompetent Athletic Director.

They haven't had the same results since.

Advertisement
WHENEVER Richt leaves and if Mario is successful inEugene, you better believe he will be our top choice.

Advertisement
I never blamed Mario foe leaving to go to Saban and i cant lie he can recruit like a beast so if he wins some Pac 12 titles then wants to replace Richt I say why not

Question

If Cristobal was to see success at Oregon, why would he leave for Miami? Right now he is out recruiting all 4 Cali schools in Cali. It's easier for him to recruit and win at Oregon. And with them being the flagship state school with a Larger donor base he will be able to paid a lot more money than he would at Miami.

There maybe some overhype but he is no scrub. Plays against good comp, has had success in the camp circuit, and in 7 on 7 competition.
maybe we should field a team just for camps. We can compete for the Max Emfinger Memorial Recruiting Trophy.

Sam Bruce was a player with a juvenile mind. Anyone who knows anything about him knows for a fact that talent wasn't the problem.

So why don't you answer the question about who pressured Dugans to offer him?
The Russians. Putin has something on Dugans. Maybe Ron once played golf at Trump Doral.

Advertisement
Back