Anonymous ACC coach slandering UM

Why is this slander and not reality? We have a lot to prove. I think our skill position groups are a lot better than the world knows but how can they know any different if we never put them in the position to succeed? Lashlee can and will. Nobody had anything positive to say about the LSU wideout’s until this year. They’ll sing a different tune for us as well because outside of their top two from last year I think our group is deeper and more talented

Advertisement
Quote from anonymous ACC coach. Article from Athlon.

“They really looked embarrassing at times last season. Losing to that Georgia Tech team is inexcusable…They’re still super talented on defense because they’re still Miami. I think Manny Diaz got caught trying to be too smart a few times. Like, with those athletes, why are you overthinking this thing? Just go play man coverage! Go let them loose…They looked so bad in the bowl game on offense. They gave up and didn’t care at all. You saw it on the tape. That’s a case of them not being as good as they think they are. The offensive line was embarrassing against Florida, and then they got worse because they didn’t scheme to help themselves. By the time they got to conference play, you kept thinking they’d change things up to bail out the line. They didn’t…D’Eriq King is a freak show player but he can’t be the sole threat. If Rhett Lashlee runs what he has at his previous places, they’re gonna get him killed without some help. They could be all over the portal again this summer…This program needs to get serious about itself. They’re out in recruiting talking about the swag and smoke like it wasn’t 30 years ago…I think you’re going to find out really fast if this regime is going to work out. They could end up a mess just like Florida State last season.”

Sounds like coach cribby, I rustled jimmies last year for saying a lot of that. From the ol not being helped by scheming to manny always trying to be the smartest guy in the room. Which I’ve been saying this since day one. Dude is a good dc but tries idiotic things at idiotic times to look like Jim Johnson jr. A some blitz on third and long is insane.

Whoever this was knew exactly what he was talking about , it was an embarrassment.

“They really looked embarrassing at times last season. Losing to that Georgia Tech team is inexcusable…They’re still super talented on defense because they’re still Miami. I think Manny Diaz got caught trying to be too smart a few times. Like, with those athletes, why are you overthinking this thing? Just go play man coverage! Go let them loose…They looked so bad in the bowl game on offense. They gave up and didn’t care at all. You saw it on the tape. That’s a case of them not being as good as they think they are. The offensive line was embarrassing against Florida, and then they got worse because they didn’t scheme to help themselves. By the time they got to conference play, you kept thinking they’d change things up to bail out the line. They didn’t…D’Eriq King is a freak show player but he can’t be the sole threat. If Rhett Lashlee runs what he has at his previous places, they’re gonna get him killed without some help. They could be all over the portal again this summer…This program needs to get serious about itself. They’re out in recruiting talking about the swag and smoke like it wasn’t 30 years ago…I think you’re going to find out really fast if this regime is going to work out. They could end up a mess just like Florida State last season.”

This isn't defamation because it is 100% true.

I see no lies - the truth hurts.

Advertisement

He spoke nothing but truth!! BUT why are you talking about MIAMI if you are a coach in our conference.. Talk about what you and your team is doing, it's almost to me like IF he wishes he was coaching at Miami!!

slander means its not true...this Is all true and has been said by countless fans on this very forum

Advertisement
Most of the early part of the quote is correct but it's hardly anything groundbreaking. ****, it sounds like regurgitated message board prattle. I mean, anyone who watched the team last year could tell you the offense was garbage and the defensive coordinator was over thinking too often. Where the whole quote goes off the rails is where he says the line got worse because "they didn't scheme to help themselves" but then follows it up with "if Rhett Lashlee runs what he has at previous places, they're gonna get him (King) killed". Wait, so they changed the entire scheme to take some pressure off the offensive line like you said first but doing that is going to get the QB killed? The last part just sounds like sour grapes. Like a coach who's ****ed that a 6-7 team was still able to sign far better players than his team.

It's not slander when it's true.

With that said, we overhauled the abortion of an offense we saw last season, doubt we see any 12 step drops off play-action with a turnstile LT this season.

This is such an empty quote. Did we look like **** last season? NO ******* ****. The rest reads like a message board rambling that even contradicts itself - "just play man coverage......but you're not as good as you think you are." Yes, the conclusion is right: coming off a losing season where we got beaten by FIU and LaTech, we suck. Thanks for the analysis. I wish our coaches could really step their **** it up because, in the off-chance this is a real quote, it's another example that this conference seems to be packed full of idiots.
LU this is Bulletin Board Material for the COACHES............yes I said it....
They should read this analysis everyday before they set foot on the field....
Scathing......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks Coach Obviuos:

1591284919614.gif

Most of the early part of the quote is correct but it's hardly anything groundbreaking. ****, it sounds like regurgitated message board prattle. I mean, anyone who watched the team last year could tell you the offense was garbage and the defensive coordinator was over thinking too often. Where the whole quote goes off the rails is where he says the line got worse because "they didn't scheme to help themselves" but then follows it up with "if Rhett Lashlee runs what he has at previous places, they're gonna get him (King) killed". Wait, so they changed the entire scheme to take some pressure off the offensive line like you said first but doing that is going to get the QB killed? The last part just sounds like sour grapes. Like a coach who's ****ed that a 6-7 team was still able to sign far better players than his team.
The part about scheming to help ourselves is 100% correct if talking about last season. Then acting like Lashlee runs the same O as Enos.... yeah, they lost me there as well.

God **** he nailed it all on the head. I love when I see credible outsiders roast the program like many of us realistic fans do because it is so very deserving given the state of the program now and last 15 years. Homers soak it in please. Especially the quote about Baker.

Advertisement
Back